*Official Movie Discussion Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

^yeah very good movie

Just watched I Love You, Man again... funny ass movie

Most likely going to go see Live Hard, Sell Hard this weekend :D

phantomgerald

Last movie watched was the Hangover. One of the best dick flicks ever.

hoho276230892

Reaction score
Final destination 2
Waterloo Bridge
Gone with the Wind
I like most of the film acted by Vivien Leigh.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Watched the new animated Astro Boy movie on bootleg, the movie actually lived up to my expectations even though I wanted the movie to be originally a live-action adaption of the anime series.

Wordlife

^is it good? I heard mixed reviews

I saw Law Biding Citizen... it was okay... action could be a little better, but a great storyline though

MikeY

Reaction score
Just finished Zombieland, I thought it was funny as hell.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Watched Kung Fu Hustle on SPIKE TV last night, and watched The Forbidden Kingdom with Jet Li and Jackie Chan on DVD.

PeepShow

2012 ~ 9/10

I've heard from others that they thought this sucked. I have no idea wtf they are talking about. What the hell were they expecting? Maybe it's just me because I love post-apocalyptic movies like this such as The Day After Tomorrow and Independence Day, but I thought it was great. Some of, if not the best special effects I have ever seen in a movie. Really cool to see another DANNY GLOVER movie also.

I know people are laughing at the 2012 situation now, but I bet people will be shitting bricks when the date gets closer.

EDIT- Oh, and WOODY HARRELSON too.

Famou$ 187

o0owwww i love this thread.
last movie i've seen on tv is: No One Would Tell - on dvd i've seen up and other shxt.

Wordlife

Woody Harrelson made that movie HILARIOUS! As always :)

Great movie... 9.5/10 for me, seemed a bit overdramatic and such with some scenes... but who cares, great movie!