*Official Movie Discussion Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score

Real damn good of a movie, enjoyed every second of the whole movie. For weed smokers, yall should definitely go watch the movie in 3D high as fuck. The ending was pretty cheesy though.

8.5/10

Wordlife

^been there done that :shifty:

I saw Jennifer's Body this morning, and I must admit, Megan Fox played a hella good job in that movie. Not only was she actually very sexy, she played a great role, and in turn led to a great lesbian scene... I mean movie :shifty:

Anyways, Jennifer's Body, 9/10 imo

Reaction score
^been there done that :shifty:

I saw Jennifer's Body this morning, and I must admit, Megan Fox played a hella good job in that movie. Not only was she actually very sexy, she played a great role, and in turn led to a great lesbian scene... I mean movie :shifty:

Anyways, Jennifer's Body, 9/10 imo

You make it sound like you weren't expecting that.

And you mean, Megans Body, 9/10 imo. Jennifer's body, the movie - prolly like 3/10 :D

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I've watched this movie like 3 times already, and it's still confusing as fuck. The previews made it seem real good but I'm lost. And when I understand one thing, I get lost at the next. I laugh alot though how their names are numbers.

seX-Power

Just ended up seeing 2012. Rather epic. 10/10 for the visuals alone, but some of the dialogue and the cheesiness factor brought it down.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Wolfman - 8/10. Story was pretty predictable but the action was pretty intense. The transformation was something to be seen, especially when he's (SPOILER) captured and shown to an audience of scientists, pure murkage! If you like werewolfs like I do, go see it.

No matter what Hugo Weaving does anymore will just be Agent Smith with facial hair lol.

Wordlife

Man Wolfman was pretty epic! I gotta give it a 8/10 too, it was very good. The only bad thing was the iffy CGI

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Just saw Shutter Island(In 3-D)

The part were he was in the middle of that blood bath in the castle dungeon and he had sex with all them crazy persons....
7/10 from dis' dawg right hurr'!

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Damage starring Steve Austin.

7/10. It's enjoyable for such a basic premise, only thing that needs work is there was a lack of boobies in this and some of the characters and fighting need some work. Austin did some pretty good acting, just his range needs some work. There's serious and than there's Austin serious. He's just too Stone Cold at times, like there's a scene where he won't do a fight and he's suppose to be angry and he just looks constipate. But check it out, some of the fights are pretty good.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Kick Ass

8.5/10. The name speaks for itself. Really great movie, any fan of superhero movies and violence should see it. Also, Hit Girl FTW.

Haight

Reaction score
Just got back from watching MacGruber. There were a whole bunch of WWE guys who made an appearance at the beginning. Mark Henry,Chris Jericho, Kane, MVP. I tried to enjoy the movie, however there is a disturbing scene where Big Show makes out with another dude. Some gay ass shit right there...

The RKO Disciple

Reaction score
So if your like me you watch a lot of movies. Lol. So yea simple thread. What movie you watching if you are.

As for me. The Fast and The Furious. I watch this movie all the time. I luv it.

Just saw the fourth movie it was AWESOME! the others are ..... irrelevant. ha!