*Official Movie Discussion Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I'm watching Haunting in Connecticut this thursday.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I'm currently watching Pride & Glory with Edward Norton and Colin Farrell

Shit's a pretty dope ass movie IMO

noumenon

I utterly DESPISE anything that Nicholas Cage is in. I think he is the most horrific and painful actor to watch....ever.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Foley's Greatest Hits and Misses at the moment.

I'll probably move on to Perfect Blue or something later. I'm in the mood for a weird film.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Just watched Hot Fuzz, i actually really like that film, it can be quite funny.

Zarhan

Reaction score
Watching Rocky IV when he beat the hell up of Ivan Drago !!!!! so good !! LETS GO ROCKY HOPE YOU WIN !!!! :p the 100 times that I see this movie :p

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Currently watching Miracle At St. Anna directed by Spike Lee. Loved how the plot got relevant to the whole movie in the first 5 minutes of the movie.

I loved learning about the African American soldiers in WWII with the adversities and difficulties they faced while fighting for their own freedom from segregation.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Just watched I Love You, Man online. Wasn't better than Role Models as Paul Rudd starred in but still worth my time.

PeepShow

Finally got around to watching Slumdog Millionaire and I can see why it took Best Picture and 7 other Oscars. Great movie. Also watched Quarantine last night too. Good movie, but it reminded me too much of Cloverfield. IDK if it was just the camera or what. Still an intense movie.

The Member

Reaction score
Just finished a movie marrathon.

Quarrantine was pretty good. Enjoyed it, but am not a fan of cliff hangar endings. Wish they elaborated more on why it was happening, and why they were being screwed.

Also finished, Fighting which was alright. Acting wasn't all that, and Terrence Howard role was pretty gay tbh. Also, the actual fights weren't all that. The bout with the chinese guy was the best one.

& finally I got too watch Stomp The Yard. Movie overall was average. You Got Served was better, but this movie was still alright. I don't think 'stomping the yard' is nearly as cool as breaking (dance), but it was alright. Shocked that Chris Brown was in there, and the lead role is the same antagonist from Fighting.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Just watched Ferris Bueller's Day-Off, I honestly thought that this movie was gonna be CORNY. But turns out I enjoyed myself watching the whole movie.

BUELLER... BUELLER... BUELLER...

Qwake

Just watched Yes Man and finally got around to watching Role Models, both movies had their moments, pretty much any Jim Carrey or Sean William Scott movie owns though.

(Rofl at Ronnie on Role Models)

MrHAYZE

Reaction score
Just watched The
Hurt Locker and it was one of the best movies I've seen in some time, really enjoyed it a lot. Now I'm about to rewatch a favorite in Ed Wood.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Saw Fighting last night with Channing Tattum and Terrence Howard - good for what it was, entertaining, not gonna win any awards but still a decent watch.