*Official Movie Discussion Thread*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
you also thought superbad wasn't funny at all.

can you list me your best and worst comedy films? just a few..

Superbad wasn't funny.

Some of my favorites are: Monty Python and the Holy Grail, National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon 1, Dumb & Dumber and Office Space.

Anyways, some of the worst ones are Epic Movie, Meet The Spartans, and Disaster Movie. Obviously.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Watched two flicks with the lady over the last two days. Always (chick flick. not bad, I woulda changed a few things though.) and Journey to the Center of the Earth. Seriously if Brendan Frasier wasn't so damned charming I would not have sat through more than 20 minutes of that literary raping.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Watched Baltimore beat up on Dolphins, now I'm watching Unsolved Mysteries on Spike. They keep advertising for a marathon tomorrow but they've been running marathons of this show for the past two days (including today).

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
WALL-Eposter.jpg

Just watched it in my tech class, didn't really wanted to watch the movie at all. But It actually turned out to be a great movie IMO, the humor and romance between the robots without saying real words was pretty good.

I couldn't get over the fact why every human in the movie was fat in the future.

J

Just finished Pineapple Express again and watching Mallrats for like the 4th time this week.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Just watched Any Given Sunday because school got cancelled today because of snow.

Pretty good ass movie IMO.

Wordlife

^HELL YEAH!!!

Just watched Punisher: Warzone last night... kickass movie!

noumenon

I just saw "I Love You Man" yesterday. Go out and see it immediately...fucking hilarious.

Wordlife

^I'm going to go see it Friday!!!

I just came back from seeing Knowing... WOW!!! Ending is not how you expect it to be. This is the only N. Cage movie I've liked in years