• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Watched McGregor vs Alvarez earlier today.

Congrats to McGregor for becoming the first two-division champion in UFC history after putting on a great performance!

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
UFC 207 is looking great. More hyped for Velasquez v. Werdum than Nunes v. Rousey.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
If Punk was a woman he wouldn't look so bad right now... :dawg:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Yup, how the mighty have fallen. I am telling you, though, I liked everything about Amanda Nunes.... what an attitude :)

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ronda won't step back into the octagon. She about to debut at Mania for sure. I'll put money on it.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Honestly, if I was her, I would be more encouraged to get back in the octagon and not let my career end like that. I've been reading a lot of information about her trainers and how they didn't help her address her deficiency in a striking game. If you watch both of her losses, you would see that it was the striking game that took her down both times. She didn't even attempt to guard against the punches. It was like watching a Rocky movie, only her head is not as strong as Rocky's head.

In her place, I would fire the trainers first. Stop listening to the hype and come down to reality second. Hire trainers who will build her defense against a striking game third. Try one more match to see if she can recover.

However, I doubt she will do that. She stated before this match that it would be one of the last times she would step into the octagon, win or lose. I think she would probably retire.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I think she just couldn't handle the fall. A lot of it may be her ego but I don't blame her, after being undefeated for so long in a competitive sport it wont be an easy pill to swallow when you get destroyed.

But I agree with @Jacob Fox though, her striking defence is next to non existent.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
WWE has got to be in her future.. it's just a matter of when.. she's still competitive but I think her mentality isn't in it anymore inside of the Octagon.

AndyLast1

Jobber
Reaction score
"I think her mentality isn't in it anymore inside of the Octagon." well said, but you still have to be an alternative