• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official MMA (See: UFC) Thread

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Watched McGregor vs Alvarez earlier today.

Congrats to McGregor for becoming the first two-division champion in UFC history after putting on a great performance!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Honestly, if I was her, I would be more encouraged to get back in the octagon and not let my career end like that. I've been reading a lot of information about her trainers and how they didn't help her address her deficiency in a striking game. If you watch both of her losses, you would see that it was the striking game that took her down both times. She didn't even attempt to guard against the punches. It was like watching a Rocky movie, only her head is not as strong as Rocky's head.

In her place, I would fire the trainers first. Stop listening to the hype and come down to reality second. Hire trainers who will build her defense against a striking game third. Try one more match to see if she can recover.

However, I doubt she will do that. She stated before this match that it would be one of the last times she would step into the octagon, win or lose. I think she would probably retire.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
I think she just couldn't handle the fall. A lot of it may be her ego but I don't blame her, after being undefeated for so long in a competitive sport it wont be an easy pill to swallow when you get destroyed.

But I agree with @Jacob Fox though, her striking defence is next to non existent.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
WWE has got to be in her future.. it's just a matter of when.. she's still competitive but I think her mentality isn't in it anymore inside of the Octagon.