TV Official Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deuce

Reaction score
I have been looking for the books, I have plenty of free time and I like to read occasionally so I will be going to take another look around for them sometime this week, I want to see the difference between the books and the show.

Ben

Reaction score
I have been looking for the books, I have plenty of free time and I like to read occasionally so I will be going to take another look around for them sometime this week, I want to see the difference between the books and the show.

The books are good, you get a lot more details in them than you do in the show, just based on how the first season one. There's a lot of shit that goes down in the second book, and it's going to be hard to fit it into 10 hours of TV.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'm hoping the next two seasons are book two if they go to quickly their going to pass the books and then their's no telling what they'd do.

Ben

Reaction score
I don't think it will be issue, they still have 4 seasons of content left to shoot available, and they could always spread it out, as there's enough stuff in Storm Of Swords to easily last 3 seasons.

Ben

Reaction score
Pumped for the debut on Sunday. I was on the road this week for work so I re watched the first season on Blu Ray to hype myself up even more. Lots of new character are going to pop up now, pretty much from this season and on, so i just hope new fans get turned off with some of there favorites from season one not being around.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
I'm guessing you meant you hope they don't get turned off? At least I hope...

Ben

Reaction score
I'm guessing you meant you hope they don't get turned off? At least I hope...

Yea that's what I meant, what I get for posting on my phone. There's just so many characters that come and go that I worry the show will actually go down in viewership as it goes on. I mean they killed off what was the main character of season 1, and I think that may of drove some casual fans away. There so many bad ass characters coming in the next few seasons though that hopefully that will make up for there really not being a fan favorite type of character.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
most torrent sites already have episode 2 of the new season up.ep 1 was fantastic.

Ben

Reaction score
Debut was pretty fantastic, only problem is they have a lot to cover this year, so it felt kind of rushed with them going back and forth between 5+ characters. Was a Stannis fan from the books, and was impressed with how they nailed his character for the show. Of course Tyrion kills it again, expect a lot more greatness from him this season.

Should be easy for people to follow with Stannis being the only new main character for ACOK and this season, think there splittling the next book into to season which is def necessary as so much stuff happens in that book.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
gonne watch episode 2 later tonight.i hear its better than ep 1 which was fantastic in my book

Ben

Reaction score
I'll wait as I'd much rather watch it in HD on my TV. Theon makes his way to the Iron Islands, so we get to see a lot of Greyjoy stuff which should be awesome.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
I'll wait as I'd much rather watch it in HD on my TV. Theon makes his way to the Iron Islands, so we get to see a lot of Greyjoy stuff which should be awesome.
torrent is 720p hd
i took it from xspeeds.com

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
episode 2 wasnt as good as ep 1 but it does a better job of showing you where things are going.

Ben

Reaction score
First 3 episodes have been top notch. They've got so much to cover and there doing a great job with the pacing. The Greyjoy stuff has easily been my favorite thing in the season so far, anything Tyrion has been great just like last year also. Could care less about Danny right now as she really doesn't do shit in ACOK besides trying to survive.

Casting of Briene was top notch, and the Tyrells getting involved has been well done also. Looking forward to seeing the Boltons, Rattleshirt, and Mance Rayder. Lots of good stuff happening this season.