TV Official Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;4-zg7QB-4Zw]http://youtu.be/4-zg7QB-4Zw[/video]

Finally got around to watching this show, and finished up the first season over the last 2 days. Instantly one of my favorite shows on TV right now. Anyways use this thread to discuss Season 2 of the show or the last season. Only a month left until the new season so wanted to see if there was any other fans of the show.

Expect season 2 to raise the bar and be even better than the debut season. Just way to many great storylines, from the battle beyond the wall, the battle for the Iron Throne, and Daenerys future now that she has yound dragons at her command.

Anyway should be a good season and I'm looking forward to it, seeing as how I've never read the books.

Ben

Reaction score
Official poster for season 2 released by HBO:

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
I WANT EMILIA CLARK TO HAVE MY BABIES LOL.i love this show and im dying for apr 1.wrestlemania and season 2 premiere on same day.sweet.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
the game of thrones shadow trailer is the best thing iv ever seen,i swear iv watched it a hundred times and i care not who knows it lol

Deuce

Reaction score
I'm definitely going to be checking this out, that's an amazing poster and that trailer is pretty wicked.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
My only disappointment with the show so far is casting. Almost all of your stronger cast members were killed off in the first season. Seriously why would you get rid of
Sean Bean

Ben

Reaction score
That death had to happen though, as it was in the book, and it's the main catalyst that starts the war that's going to span the next 3+ seasons.

Basically without it there's no book/show.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
yep,iv never read the books and im glad,because i have no idea what happens next,but you can clearly see that that was a necessary death going forward.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
That death had to happen though, as it was in the book, and it's the main catalyst that starts the war that's going to span the next 3+ seasons.

Basically without it there's no book/show.

Couldn't cast him as someone else or cast other better supporting actors not saying that some of themaren't good but they aren't Bean either.

Killswitch

Reaction score
This is the best book by far. I read it months ago, and it is just outstanding. There should be multiple things in every episode that I will look forward to seeing how they come off on screen.

Ben

Reaction score
[video=youtube;VVkr9oYsIbo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVkr9oYsIbo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Another trailer for Season 2. I've been reading the second book, so I've spoiled myself a bit for stuff that's going to happen this year, but still looking forward to the debut.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
[video=youtube;PTt8_09b0QY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTt8_09b0QY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Pure Awesome

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
This is the best book by far. I read it months ago, and it is just outstanding. There should be multiple things in every episode that I will look forward to seeing how they come off on screen.

General consensus is that the best book is Storm of Swords, the season which will follow this season, and I tend to agree. It has THE defining moment of the series. I won't spoil what that event is for non readers, but anybody who's read it knows what I'm referring to, in addition to that, it also has some other very pivotal, fantastic moments. All 3 are great books, though. I'm still waiting to read book 4, which I'll do soon.

Anyway, can't fucking wait. Best show on television by a wide mile.

Deuce

Reaction score
Looking forward to this, I finished watching all of Season 1 the other day and I LOVED it.