NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Yeah Millz, totally true. That's why that is my all time favorite Lupe track and why he is one of mt top 5 favorite rappers.
I loved Lupe since "Kick, Push", I'd always get laughed at by my friends because I thought that song was the shit when I was younger. Because they thought the song was about skateboarding, but their eyes were too busy glued to the music video and listening to the lyrics because it was like listening to a hipster Slick Rick at the time.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
Drake hated being on DeGrassi. He said it so himself in the concert i seen him at. He fucking hated it but he did it just so he could get his name out there.

Drake has always been a good rapper to me. People just realize him now cause hes with Young Money. His better shit is when he was out on his own. People dont even know. People are all like "OH Young Money Signed Drake". Im a big fan of him now. SMD. Get real people.

Im sure if Young Money didnt sign Drake or Tyga, Im sure someone else would of signed him.

And Lupe i have always liked him since Kick, Push as well. I like alot of his shit.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Yeah I've loved him since "Kick, Push" as well. Lupe has some serious story telling ability, that was one of the best story telling songsI had heard since "Stan"

Most people I know write Lupe off because his lyrics and metaphors go over there heads, which is pretty funny because they are the same people that consider someone like E-40 or Fabolous a "story teller" I just laugh it off.

edit- I heard that quite a few major labels wanted Drizzy, he was the hottest thing on the mixtape circuit at the time. No matter where he went he would have blown up, but imo he has changed, and in some senses dumbed himself down for the YM fanbase which is alot of teenagers and pop music listeners.

That being said....

[YT]Xyv4Bjja8yc[/YT]

Someone tell me why I hadn't heard this song before?

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Yeah I've loved him since "Kick, Push" as well. Lupe has some serious story telling ability, that was one of the best story telling songsI had heard since "Stan"

Most people I know write Lupe off because his lyrics and metaphors go over there heads, which is pretty funny because they are the same people that consider someone like E-40 or Fabolous a "story teller" I just laugh it off.
I don't see whats so funny about Fabolous being a story teller though. He's not on Slick Rick's but tracks like these helps his case out.

[yt]VU86FzAerxY[/yt]

[yt]4_YotPzoxHY[/yt]

Pachanga shines on the story-telling aspect though.

One rapper that I do believe will get the "Lupe" mainstream treatment is Wale, for some reason he's putting out great music but just hasn't been hitting the charts for some reason.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Fabo aint bad as a story-teller but I wouldn't consider him as an elite story-teller that's all.

I was going to bring Wale up but, the only thing is "Pretty Girls" is pretty much the biggest song around here. Wale is one of those guys that I was bumpin' way before everyone knew about him. I know it's still early but I think that B.o.B will also be in that Lupe category.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I'm recommending Pill's 1140: The Overdose Mixtape to everyone on this thread (except for Wordlife since there's DJ Drama tags), shit's hot and Pill goes in.

Dre

Reaction score
Me and my boy had a discussion today about who's the best rapper in Young Money (not including Weezy). My list goes like this:

- Drake
- Nicki Minaj
- Cory Gunz
- Jae Millz
- Tyga
- Short Dawg
- Gudda Gudda
- Mack Maine
- Lil Twist
- Lil Chuckee

This fool told me that Gudda Gudda is the best out of the whole Young Money camp. At first I laughed because I thought he was joking, but he was dead serious. He based it off of Gudda's verse on 'Finale'.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
[yt]HukJ0on6tJE&feature=related[/yt]

TAYLOR GANG Or Get Faked Out By Rajon Rondo

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
His one verse in Finale doesnt mean shit. Im sure Nikki Minaj would rip Gudda apart. But me personally i like Tyga alot. His shit is good to me. I mean Drake hits shit on a serious level but thats before he went to Young Money. I mean i still like him but not as much as i did.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
[YT]xTbv62j-Lck[/YT]

off of his 'Burn after Rolling' mixtape
friend just showed me this one. huge fan of empire of the sun too (band that did the backing music wiz used)

different friend just turned me onto lupe a couple months ago, and i can't get enough of him now. anyone recomnd some similar artists to give a listen?

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
lol my bad bro, this is my first time viewing this thread... i guess i could go look through the past pages...

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
lol thanks. ive been too lazy to get on but school is over and i have too much free time now so i figured i'd contribute.

so. yeah. thats my story? im just lazy lol