NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Discuss anything Hip Hop related here.

The Anigma

Reaction score
now watch theirs a hip hop discussion thread and no one is going to be in it...

The Anigma

Reaction score
I guess I'll get some discussion started in here or at least try to...

What do ya'll think about Black Rob?

The Anigma

Reaction score
I don't like it at all...it's wack to me I don't like the collabo it just doesn't work for me...Akon/Fat Joe/Baby/Lil Wayne...They don't work good together and the verses don't even sound like it was a group effort into the song...I mean if you going to have a collabo at least have your verses based around something they all rambling on about nothing and none of the verses fit well together...but the chorus is done nicely by Akon I'll give him some credit...

all in all I'm not feeling that track at all except for Akon doing the chorus...

overall, a bad song in my opinion...

Reaction score
^^ T.I. and rick ross are also in that shiat, and they go well together. i personaly liek that song alot, and dj khaled song setroy you is good otoo

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'm just not a fan of any of the rappers that are on that song...I think half of them are overrated and the other half are just plain garbage...like I said Akon is good on the chorus but the rest of the song is bad in my opinion...

The Anigma

Reaction score
^^^exactly...I hate the radio so damn bad...

Mr. Mat

The Anigma
I guess I'll get some discussion started in here or at least try to...

What do ya'll think about Black Rob?

underrated his song whoa! was a killer