NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
That Kanye track has to grown on me. It took a few listens, the beat is a banger but it kinda got repetitive after awhile. I hope this is just on the album and not released as a single.

Btw, Big K.R.I.T. is that dude. From his verse stealer from Glass House, any fan of UGK should check out Krit Wuz Here. Favorites of the album (yes album not mixtape) Hometown Hero, No Wheaties, Children of the World and Country Shit. Oh yeah, he produces his own stuff.

[yt]zuYQDyw14j8[/yt]

Dre

Reaction score
When I first heard Big K.R.I.T. was on that Glass House track w/ Wiz & Spitta. You can hear so much of Pimp C in his style.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Most likely waiting for all the Drake hype to calm down.

I love J. Cole, I personally like what he is doing over what Drake's doing. His mainstream blow-up feels forces imo. Ever since signing with YM his style has changed up quite a bit, he is turning into another Wayne clone: rapping about money, cars and women. I mean he did that before, but now that seems to be all he rhymes about.

shane

Reaction score
I am just not a follower of any of the rappers that are on that song...I believe half of them are overrated and the other half are just simple garbage...like I said Akon is good on the chorus but remainder of the recital is awful in my opinion, one of my favorite singer is the 50cent..

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Totally agree Josh. Drake's still hot and all but I knew this would happen when he signed with YM. He along with Jae Millz and Tyga don't really fit in to the style at all.

Srsly, Rebirth is a pile a wet shit.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Well I haven't listened to much Millz or Tyga so I cannot comment but with Drake I could see why he changed his style up to fit the YM cash cow. Dirty sexed up lyrics sell records and get radio play. I think if he would have kept the style he had on his first few mixtapes and didn't have that Wayne and Jay-Z co-sign I doubt he would be as hot as he is.

Not doubting his abilities or anything because he is one of the best new rappers of the last 5-6 years but without the Sex, Money and Car rhymes he would be another Lupe Fiasco (who is one of my favorite rappers btw), pretty succesful as a mainstream artists but never really blowing up BET and MTV like he does.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I haven't heard any of the TML leaks except "Over" and "Find Your Love" and this already shounds like it's for the YM and club goer fanbase he has. In other words, I don't think I'ma like this album when I cop it on the 15th.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Honestly, I am not sure if I am going to buy Thank Me Later, 5-6 months ago I couldn't wait to get it but recently what he has been putting out is more of the same. I am still about 60/40 on buying/DLing. From the track listing it sounds like it's going to be basically another club hopping soundtrack.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
Tyga and Drake could just make it on their own in my opinion. Cause they are fucking amazing. I mean Young Money is fine and all but Drake was doing hot shit before Young Money came along. I listened to him way before people even knew he was a rapper.

And Tyga is the shit. He was amazing to me. I listened to some of his old shit before and they were pretty damn tight so i was impressed.

And you know damn well Lil Wayne wasnt gonna let them two slip out of his hands.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Tyga and Drake could just make it on their own in my opinion. Cause they are fucking amazing. I mean Young Money is fine and all but Drake was doing hot shit before Young Money came along. I listened to him way before people even knew he was a rapper.

But like I said previously, without that YM co-sign I honestly doubt that Tyga or Drake would be as succesful as they are with it. They would be just like Lupe, as much as I love him he doesn't pull huge numbers with his albums, I think however that may be due to the fact that some of his lines go wayyyy over some people's head's kinda like mixtape Drake and Cudi. But Lupe also doesn't do the club hopping tracks like YM inspired Drake does, which will get him so much extra exposure that a Lupe or A Cudi don't necessarily get.

BTW- No matter how much Drake raps or how many records he sells he will always be "Jimmy Brooks" from DeGrassi to me.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
They would be just like Lupe, as much as I love him he doesn't pull huge numbers with his albums, I think however that may be due to the fact that some of his lines go wayyyy over some people's head's kinda like mixtape Drake and Cudi. But Lupe also doesn't do the club hopping tracks like YM inspired Drake does, which will get him so much extra exposure that a Lupe or A Cudi don't necessarily get.
And that's why Lupe made this track...

[yt]q1Et1siZhTk[/yt]

Pay attention to the hook on Dumb It Down, it shows that Lupe won't change for nothing.

Dear NinoBrown:

You will be disappointed with Thank Me Later, Drake doesn't go hard enough (rapping wise) on the album. The only tracks you'll probably like are Unforgettable, Fancy (in which T.I. goes harder than Drake (rapping wise) in one or two verses for the album), Unforgettable, Miss Me, and Up All Night with Nicki Minaj. Up All Night with Nicki will surprise you, because she killed it.[/quote]