NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Oh so he DID play O.G?

I was hoping he would, was his set any good? Of the 14 times I have seen him now, his set was the same like 8 of the 14 times, with a song or two new here and there. I'm seeing him the 11th of June, hopefully something new comes out of it.

Yeah, the set was pretty great, alot of the typical songs he did (Caribou Lou, Dysfunctional, Bout Ta Bubble, Areola, Blown Away etc.) he also did a few songs from Lost Scripts to start off and he did a few older songs that he doesn't normally play (Here Comes Tecca Nina, Slither, It's What You Thinkin', This Ring etc.) I can't remember how the set went exactly but then he did the typical collabs with Kaliko, Kutt and Scoob (although they each also did get solo sets as well). The Midwest Choppers/Welcome To The Midwest mashup was pretty awesome.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I'm honestly getting sicker and sicker of Jeezy. His voice is annoying the fuck out of me and his shit that he's playing down here is getting wacker and wacker. Except for lost my mind. Thats tolerable. All I have been listening to for the past weeks is Big L, Terror Squad 98, Wiz Khalifa, Spitta, and Beanie Sigel/Peddi Crack.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Cool cool!

OMG how the fuck was Cognito?

Pretty fucking amazing, he only had 25ish minutes on the stage but he did well with what he had. Despite a minority of the audience actually knowing his music lol. But I think he won alot of them over by the end of the set.

Oh here's the Recovery Track listing...

1. COLD WIND BLOWS
2. TALKIN’ 2 MYSELF FEAT. KOBE
3. ON FIRE
4. WON’T BACK DOWN FEAT. P!NK
5. W.T.P.
6. GOING THROUGH CHANGES
7. NOT AFRAID
8. SEDUCTION
9. NO LOVE FEAT. LIL WAYNE
10. SPACE BOUND
11. CINDERELLA MAN
12. 25 TO LIFE
13. SO BAD
14. ALMOST FAMOUS
15. LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE FEAT. RIHANNA
16. YOU’RE NEVER OVER

Wordlife

Reaction score
COOL!

And LMAO @ that set.... Pink? Rihanna? Kobe? (no not Bryant)

Where the fuck is Dre? 50? Drake? Royce? D12?

FAIL!

Hope it doesn't sound as bad as it looks.

Lil' Woj21

Reaction score
Eminems CD is gonna be shitting on everything out there. LoL.

I recently seen Drake in concert and he is bad ass. He played the Fireworks song off his Thank Me Later album and i was pretty much pleased. Hopefully the rest of the CD is just as good as all of his other shit.

FREE WEEZY

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Where the fuck is Dre? 50? Drake? Royce? D12?

That's what I was thinking, where the fuck is that 'Bad Meets Evil Pt. 2' that Royce kept teasing lol. Also, there is usually atleast one song with Dre and/or 50 on his albums, with D12's new album and Bizzy and Swift's solo records coming out I could imagine that they were a bit busy. But c'mon 50, Dre and Royce should have been on a song, atleast a hook.

But no matter how bad the track listing is I know I'm getting it on drop date lol.

Montana

Reaction score
At least there is only a few special appearances. I wouldn't want an album chalked filled with guest. Pink and Rihanna are stretches, but i'll save my judgement till i hear it. Although not afraid really isn't that good to me. So i think this could either flop, or be a really good album, with a poor lead off single, like some of his other albums.

Montana

Reaction score
Eminem signed Slaugherhouse right? I would say that could be a classic album.

What's everyone thoughts on Kanye West power / his upcoming album. Will it be like the old west album's, or will he try and evolve into something else for this album.

I like the song, however for some reason i cannot listen to the full song. Not sure why that is. I am looking forward to what Kanye West can come up with for Good ass job. Certainly still one of the top mainstream rappers in my book.