NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
As y'all will soon begin to learn that I'm the BIGGEST Lupe Fiasco mark that you will ever know in your lives....

I may get a little madness for saying this, but I strongly think he's the BEST RAPPER ALIVE, nobody in the rap game can touch him in intelluctual lyrics only with a few certain rappers being considered up to his level.

Here's a fresh new track from an unreleased album I think...

Accept The Troubles- Lupe Fiasco

[yt]9hO8b3aNFtY[/yt]

MP3 Download Link: www.zshare.net/audio/500037272f3ad7b7/

Montana

Oh duh, Goldust. Pretty tight track.

Ludacris also has a few tracks out on his few album. I do it for Hip hop, and last of a dying breed are good.

Dre

Reaction score
Last of the Dyin Breed feat. Lil Wayne and Wish You Would feat. T.I. is by far the best tracks on the album.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
^^ As usual, Webbie rips it.

Kanye - Robocop

[yt]5JMJrgaIqH8[/yt]

Now this what the audio tune should be used for!

exC.On

Reaction score
yeah ive heard of that track, and I love it. There another track leaked called coldest winter which is sampled from "memories fade" but cant wait for the album cause im actually diggin the songs

Dre

Reaction score
Some latest shit.

Ludacris feat. Lil' Wayne - Last of the Dying Breed (Luda went hard on this)
[yt]2Fvt53pWyZc[/yt]

Joe Budden ft. Joell Ortiz, Nino Bless, Crooked I, & Royce Da 5'9 - Slaughterhouse (Classic shit)
[yt]vEB52KzzsMc[/yt]

T-Pain feat. Chris Brown- Freeze (Behind the Scenes at Video Shoot) [This is my shit]
[yt]Ssedor0VuJI[/yt]

T-Pain - Karaoke (Feat. Dj Khaled) [T-Pain rapping on this shit. This track is kind of a diss to people who using Audiotune without asking him. Just listen to the track to get a better understanding of what he's talking about.]
[yt]OMldnyTjx7M[/yt]

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Best rappers to use the Audio Tune:

T-Pain
Kanye
Snoop
Wayne

WORST to use it... Baby (Foolish Remix)

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Best rappers to use the Audio Tune:

T-Pain
Kanye
Snoop
Wayne
I'm suprised that you didn't mention Chris Brown even though he's not really a rapper. I plan on Jay-Z using the audio tuner a little bit more.

Did anybody listen to that "Drop" by Rich Boy feat. Polow Da Don? The beat is so fucking dope/nasty.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Budden is dope but I can't just hop on his ish.

Ever since A Milli, producers are now using chants within the songs and a heavy bass.