NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
I heard the History track from Jay-Z and I agree it's dope. I hope I can hear more tracks from him off of The Blueprint 3.

The Kanye video is dope as well. He also got the Go Hard video feat T-Pain out you should check it out.

Montana

Heres my latest most listened too tracks. Not sure if anyone reads this, so if no one responds, ill just stop. But heres the latest:

1) DJ Unk + Ray J - She Freaky
2) TI + BG - Kings on Set (kinda old, but still)
3) Akon - Im so paid
4) Kanye - Heartless
5) DJ Slym + DG Yola, K deezy- Dats my Dawg
6) 50 Cent - Get up
7) Florida - Guarantee
8) The Dream - Let me see the booty
9) Akon - Beautiful
10) Busta - Arab Money
11) E-40 Neyo - Competition
12) Jamie Foxx + TI - Just like me
13) Baby Bash - Thats how i go

Slow past few weeks.

Heres a new track thats pretty tight i just heard. Mims - Move if you wanna move.

[yt]JebQYk3S6uM[/yt]

Dre

Reaction score
Most of those songs that you have on your list I never heard of. Also, I recommend that you listen to that new track from Kanye West its called robocop.

Montana

Yeah, I mostly listen to the newest stuff i get every week. I've heard Robocop, although im not a big fan of it. I do like coldest winter though. That should probably be on the list actually.

Pretty much everything on the list is worth a listen in my opinion.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I've heard about half of them, not much in today's music. The video for Ron Browz' "Pop Champagne" is out and it's pretty homo, nothin but dudes dancin and pouring champagne on each other (mainly Juelz, Jim and Freekey).

This week I'm trying to listen to all the artists featured in the Class of 09 issue of XXL. Here's the three covers:

cover1.bmp
cover2.bmp
cover3.bmp

Artists you should listen to is Wale and Blu. The artists on the first cover are Wale, B.O.B, Asher Roth (white kid) and Charles Hamilton. Most of them I've listened to already but I already know whose the good from the bad *cough* Ace Hood SUCKS! *cough*

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
^^^ The guys on my other fashion forum worship Charles Hamilton, I've only listened to one of his tracks and I was pretty impressed by his style of lyricism.

Wale= REAL RAP
Last time I heard him was on that Dope Boys Remix with Greg Street but really didn't catch my attention lyrically. But he'll get on mainstream quick next year.

Don't know much about the other guys but I'll be talking about them in 09.
Yo Nino, are The Cool Kids mentioned in XXL's Class of 09? Those guys remind me of EPMD so much but with more swag and style.

Dre

Reaction score
XXL not including TheCool Kids or Drake on the cover = shit!

But all jokes aside, this is a pretty amazing class. I've heard Charles Hamilton on the radio doing a freestyle session with Joe Budden and I have to say that this kid is a phenominal rapper. Even when he was coming off the top of the head, his shit still comes out good. If you heavnt heard it, search it up on YouTube you won't be dissappointed.

Mickey Factz is a great rapper. I've heard his first single with The Cool Kids and it was bangin'.

Corey Gunz is another phenominal rapper. Flow is sick, punchlines is always point, and when he writes his shit, it actually makes sense unlike half of these rappers today.

The only rappers that I know on the list and haven't heard much from is Wale (all I heard from him was that Nike Boots track), Currensy (Where The Cash At track), and Ace Hood (all I've heard from him was Cash Flow and Ride. I can't judge just yet, I have to listen to his album or mixtape if he got one out).

Rell

Reaction score
Charles Hamilton is dope, november 10th and brooklyn girl :y:

Wale is dope too, listen to the song WALEDANCE or the manipulation...fuck it, listen to the entire "mixtape about nothing" its heat rocks.

and smh @ the pop champagne video, this is the most homoerotic shit I've seen in my life.

pop.gif

Killa cam somewhere lol'in and smh'in @ these clowns

and oh yeah, hottest album this year so far = Q-Tip the Renaissance...dont sleep

Montana

Anyone have any download links for Charles Hamilton. I check some of his stuff on youtube and im likin his stuff. (Nov 10, and Brooklyn Girl)

I also found the J Dilla mixtape.