• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

[yt]xWpxh-F5vPo[/yt]

The new busta....what do you guys thinking. Its Bangin, imo.

Heres my most listened to tracks the past week or so.

1) Florida + Akon - Guarantee
2) Busta Rhymes - Arab Money
3) Kevin Rudolf Lil Wayne - Let it Rock
4) Ryan Leslie + Ross, Fabolous - Addiction remix
5) 50 Cent - Get up
6) Soulja Boy - Bird walk
7) T Pain - Freeze
8) Kanye - Love Lockdown
9) DJ Khaled - Out here Grinding
10) Akon - Im so paid
11) E-40 - Wake it up
12) Ron Browz - Pop Champagne remix

Also the new Boyonce song sucks.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Heard the Rick Ross remix on the radio the other day, shit's hot. Remember back in like 2003, when they started using Hindi music in there beats? Indian Flute, Get Ur Freak On and Beware of the Boyz. Those were hot, this is like the closest we'll get to that , funny thing from reading on youtube.

It's not even Arabic, and hey, there's already a dance to it.

IWF, Chris Bosh.

[yt]vbN8CFWECyA[/yt]

jwind

Reaction score
giving full rep to anyone who can get artist and title to the song with these lyrics.

"i like the way you do it, can you do it for me?
i like the way you drop it, can you drop it for me?"

and what's anyone think of "paper airplanes" by mia?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^ I heard it close to a year ago. Its getting build now. A lot of people are sampling on it, and dropping remixes to it. In my opinon I think M.I.A. shouldv'e pushed it down our throats full throttle in he summer since it feels like a summer track.

Here's my review for The Game's L.A.X..

Now The Game said that LAX will be is last album. IMO this is bull crap, and just wants the label as the definition of Black Wall Street. He tried pulling all the stops, and even said he was getting The Doctor Dre to come on the project, and drop a verse, or produce a beat. That didn't happen, but on the upside The Game did have some amazing beat technitian's on this. Cool, and Dre, Kanye West, Diezel :)shifty:), and many more. There is some tight beats on this album. Now the first joint I heard was "Big Dreams". Very well worded track showing raw talent from The Artist whom gave us The Doctors Advocate. I think this track is great, but if your like me. You don't even look at a album in stores for one track. Back on the collaborations on the album: Beats aside, the lyrical guest list is AMAZING. From Lil Wayne, to Keisha Cole, to Ne-Yo. I'm saying this is the who's who of Hip-Hop. Game's Pain is more of chick track, I'm not really a fan of it, but if its your type of song then go ahead. Now one thing that you HAVE to expect is the mixing of song styles from Hardcore Gangster Tracks, to Thoughtful one's with a lot of meaning. He often reffer's to Hip-Hop as their angel. Which is very creative in my opinon. Many tracks where he tries to be funny don't really do it for me. Thats me though, but their many club bangers on the subject of weed, chicks, all the the things gangster rappers rap about. One track I do really recommend to anyone is "A Letter To The King" featuring NAS. Tracks amazing what more can I say. My Verdict.. Do I think this is "last album matierial". HELL NO, do I think The Game has enough talent to reach the level of many of his all star guests such as NAS, and Luda. I give this such a low ranking because one: There a lot of throw away tracks which really take away from the magnitude of other tracks, of the quality tracks per sey. Number Two: Here's the main reason I'm not a straight up Game fan. He's been doing the same thing since he jumped on G-Unit, since The Documentery, since forever. Its the name dropping thing. Its ridiculous. With the whole album I doubt you can go two whole verses without hearing "Lebron, Kanye, Don Imus" I mean dude come on bro. I think if Game didn't drop out of the game (lol get it?) three albums in then he could have reached the status of Nas, Rae Kwon, Talib Kwali, and many other greats.

7.5/10

giving full rep to anyone who can get artist and title to the song with these lyrics.

"i like the way you do it, can you do it for me?
i like the way you drop it, can you drop it for me?"

and what's anyone think of "paper airplanes" by mia?

Are those the exact lyrics?? G-Unit has a song called i like the way she do it, and the lyrics are very similar. Not sure if your talking about that song.

The New Kayne Song Heartless:

[yt]fEqyuQjRx1g[/yt]

Pretty damn sick!

Dre

Reaction score
I heard that track the other day. From articles that I've read, this song is going to be Kanye's second single from his latest album. I can take Heartbreak from Love Lockdown any day.

Dre

Reaction score
I got some Remixes/Blends of songs that I uploaded on YouTube for some DJ's on another site. Let me get some feedback on these.

I'm only posting a few, check out my YouTube channel for more of the remixes/blends.

[yt]OcyzsmbUdrI[/yt]

[yt]tFfkyJZQ2TA[/yt]

[yt]K8OI5QsOYEw[/yt]

[yt]qT2HRflNrBI[/yt]

The Straight to the Bank blend is sick. Thats a 10/10 imo. The others are solid.

The new eminem freestyle is ok, i would have expected a little better, but then again its just a preview track.

yeah the Straight to the bank one is kickass... eminem's new cd is officially called Relapse

Kinda a gay name, everyone thought it was King Mathers but eh what can ya do

Also the Dr. Dre Detox album will be sick, along with the new 50 album

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Finally got to check out the new Heltah Skeltah album, D.I.R.T. and that's vintage Skeltah. Lyrics are hot, beats are dark. One song I really want you guys to check out is "That's Incredible", you guys might laugh at the sample but you'll still head nod to it.

[yt]dyd6wMS3WwU[/yt]

REP to anyone who names the sample.