NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Funny thing bout Hamilton, he started whining about Soulja Boy and even funnier thing came out with two diss songs against him. But the sad part, Soulja Boy makes sense on the beef.

[yt]qkPOs2BQVZ4[/yt]

Dre

Reaction score
This whole Charles Hamilton/Soulja Boy beef is just another way for Interscope to give Charles publicity and have more fanbase.

Rell

Reaction score
This whole Charles Hamilton/Soulja Boy beef is just another way for Interscope to give Charles publicity and have more fanbase.

I dont even look at it as beef, I mean, Soulja Boy makes hits, but his flow is asscheeks. Charles Hamilton is a MC, you cant even compare the two.

lol @ souljaboy only selling 30k his first week :laugh:

I cant wait for BP3

Montana

Anyone know why Plies came out with 2 albums in like 2 months? Was that the plan? Did one get bootlegged real bad? Don't make sense to me. Is the realist any good?

What do you guys think of Swizz Beats - I Do with lil jon. Its been out for a little bit, but i think its pretty hot. Or are people tired of lil jon?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I'm not really big on Swizz as an artist to tell you the truth, stick to hooks and adlibs in other artist's songs. With Lil Jon, I felt like he's kinda run out of gas but is still working. You know like Three 6 Mafia and that sucks ass Last 2 Walk?

Wordlife

^yeah that 3 6 Mafia album sucked nuts, but Swizz Beats is good, and the song is pretty decent... Lil Jon was amazing with the Crunk Juice album, idk what happened

Rell

Reaction score
lol Charles Hamilton doesn't suck, he just not that good. He's the definition of average, honestly.

and about Plies, I don't know why he's dropping all these albums, but the dude keeps selling. Its crazy, he might be the first artist to release two GOLD albums literally 4 months apart :laugh:

he'll never reach platinum though...

I was thinking, does this generation have a hands down face of hip hop? When you look at the early 90's, you think of Pac and Big, when you think of the late 90's, its Jay-z and Nas...this generation??

It comes down to Eminem, 50 cent, Kanye West, and Wayne imo

I dont really like fif, but get rich or die trying is a hands down classic.

CT Styles

I hate Wayne. He's the most overrated of all time.

Give me something to change my mind imo..

EDIT: This Generation? 2000's? Eminem? Late 2000's imo will be T.I.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I hate Wayne. He's the most overrated of all time.

Give me something to change my mind imo..

EDIT: This Generation? 2000's? Eminem? Late 2000's imo will be T.I.

Wayne = most overrated artist of this generation. Of all time, well he's getting there if he keeps putting out the same music for years to come.

As for best of this generation, I agree with the 2000's being Eminem and late 2000's being T.I. But I think also for the late 2000's, Kanye' is in there too with T.I.