• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

man_on_the_moon

Reaction score
Nike Boots was in rotation for a while, I think I had a Wale avatar here, before I left...Why are they putting a video out now? Like really, and why not shoot a vid for the remix with Wayne?

Record Labels make dumb decisions.

A song has a heavy buzz, a remix with the hottest rapper out, and what do they do? put a video out 4 months later. Make sense?

PeepShow

I could tell as soon as I saw your sig. The format is like the exact same. Plus you said WALE avatar.

man_on_the_moon

Reaction score
I could tell as soon as I saw your sig. The format is like the exact same. Plus you said WALE avatar.

wait, so I didnt set off the ip thing?

lol @ you knowing who I was instantly :laugh:

I gotta switch my style up

man_on_the_moon

Reaction score
Yeahhhhh Hes Back!!!

:smoke:

didn't you have an entourage (turtle) avatar for a while? I think you're the reason I started watching that show :thumbup:

and just so I'm not spamming, 808's and Heartbreaks is dope as hell!

Robocop >>>

Wordlife

808 & Heartbreak is amazing... its amazing, so amazing... oops got me into it

As a matter of fact man, I'mma change ma avatar back to Turtle... that's one RAW ass damn show... besides for Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia, I think Entourage is the best show on TV!!

Wordlife

^exactly

Good song though, I really like that one alot too

But I think it should go like this:

1. Heartless
2. Love Lockdown
3. Robocop
4. Its Amazing
5. See You In My Nightmares