Next James Bond movie in 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Your Worst Injury

Now I saw commercials for that new show Scarred on MTV, that show is sick, it made me remember my worst injury...

I was like in the 6th grade doing laps in my school's parking lot on a bike with no brakes. This was a crappy rusty bike. I was stupid and lost control of it and smacked right into a steel guard rail on the edge of the lot. I figured no problem I just got up right away. I look down and see a pool of blood on the ground, I look everywhere, and since I was wearing shorts, I looked on my legs. I had a 4 in long gash on my left ankle. This was pretty nasty and deep too. Everyone thought I needed stitches, so I took my sock off and wrapped my leg in my sock and walked home, about 5 blocks, was it a stupid move?

Share your Scarred stories...

Soulpower

Mine was also an ankle injury... And one that screwed any plans I had to become a wrestler.

It was a pretty common injury, I was playing basketball and I went for the rebound and I came down with on my ankle with pretty much all my weight. My ankle was shattered and I had to wear a cast for about 6 to 9 months... Though I only wore it for about 4 which is probably the reason why my ankle still bothers me every once in a while.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
my worst either has to be breaking 2 fingers and 3 toes at my friends birthday in detroit.

or

spraining my ankle on a trampoline ad twisting me knee.

or

when i was riding my bike an hit the curb and completely wiped out and had a scar about 3-5 in. round on my leg, and it took off about 3-4 layers of skin.

NooDLE

Reaction score
Wow bikes are dangerous... :|

My worst injury was also on a bike. When I was like 12, me and some friends were like going off some dirt ramps on our bikes. So there was this down hill trail with ramps, I completely misjudged the size of a ramp which turned out being like 5 ft high. Flew off of it landed on some rocks, smashed my chin on my handle bars, got a huge cut on my arm somehow, and had a minor concussion. When I got up my vision was fucked and I couldnt breathe properly. Good times, good times indeed.

Reaction score
Sucks to be all of you!!!!!!

I havent had any serious injuries, and no, its not cos Im a safety-freak. I did trampolining for 5 years, and the only injury i remember was slipping off the trampoline and falling on the wooden floor. I think I just hurt my leg that day.

Otherwise, I guess the worst "injury" I had was back in grade 7. Playing hand ball, and fell onto my ass on the concrete while chasing a ball. Hurt a bit then, but within 10minutes the pain was gone, or was it...

Five years later, found out what Id actually done then was injured my ass, and since then dead hairs had been piling up under my skin. This got worse and worse, and occasionally, and randomly my ass would hurt, lots. So we went to a doc, he took me to a pro, and bout 3 months later I had surgery on my ass. This was just last year, too.

So that's prolly my worst "injury", otherwise, nothing too violents ever happened to me, cos Im that damn good! :)

King_Ash

Reaction score
My worst injury was on a bike too, but it an a 2 stroke 250 engine it it. Was comming arround this corner leading upto the jump, hit the jump and I didnt lean back enough which made the back wheel bounce of the top of the jump, i went forward with the bike over top of me, landed on my face (thank god for helmet) then the bike came down after me and landed on my arm and broke my arm. I can still remember it to this day and never tried the jump again.

xtremebadass

Hand ball huh KnicKy? I played kickball in the 7th, and I collided with another guy, he sucked at kickball, we were trying to catch the same ball, I totally had it then he ran into me. He ended up fine, I ended up with a broken freakin' nose, I didn't go the hospital for that either, I am indestructable i guess, these are true stories

The Mojo

Reaction score
Here are my two:

1) I was riding my bike downhill, not too steep at all, went to stop and I hit the handle brake, I slowed down but not slow enough. Put my leg down to stop and my chain guard fell off and the chain too and the spikes cut up the lower part of my leg and I tore some of my achilles tendon and couldnt walk for a few days.

2) I was playing touch football in my backyard and we were playing, my QB threw and interception. Everyone chased after him and some how on Gods green earth my left wrist hit this other guys elbow just right and it broke my wrist. I had a cast for about 6-8 weeks

Kal-El

Reaction score
My worst injury happened when I was in the 3rd grade. We were playing hockey in gym class and I was going after the puck and I slipped and another kid went to hit the puck but hit my right eye instead. It detached my retina. I had surgery to get it re-attached but so much fluid got into my pupil it clouded up my vision, so now I am blind in that eye.

The Ripper

Reaction score
2 broken ribs - after i had a fight with this lad his sister came round and i wasnt going to hit a lass so she grabbed my hair shot me on the ground and started stamping on my chest. Afterwards my right side of my back hurt so i got it checked out and it turned out i had broken my ribs at the front on the left side. It got even worse when i took a fall the next day and i could hardly breath

MJ807

Reaction score
My most recent worst injury was abot 6 months ago during my wrestling training I needed to figure out a finisher I thought I could do a 630 splash I mis calculated missed the guy completely and broke my ribs.

But my worst ever was 7 years ago snowboarding I was coming down off a jump the snow was thick I spun out and my head smacked against the ice. I had a concussion and an ACL Tear in my knee.

Mugen

Reaction score
Can't really say I've had a serious injury. A broken wrist is all I've had.

Reaction score
Hand ball huh KnicKy? I played kickball in the 7th, and I collided with another guy, he sucked at kickball, we were trying to catch the same ball, I totally had it then he ran into me. He ended up fine, I ended up with a broken freakin' nose, I didn't go the hospital for that either, I am indestructable i guess, these are true stories

That reminds me of two more handball related accidents Ive had, lol.

1) Playing handball grade 8, ran across to hit a ball as fast as I could, and someone else ran onto the court to hit it. Basically my mouth collided with his elbow. It was kinda funny, I was walking to the medical room with my hands cupped under my mouth, and bout 3 times on the way there I had to throw my hands into the garden, cos they were full of blood. Even funnier cos the teacher who helped me there was my teaching my next class. I missed that class and left after it, everyone thought Id knocked my two front teeth out...

2) I cant remember what grade, but I remember playing 'slams' with prolly the hardest hitter I played with, lets just say I miscalculated, and the tennis ball hit some other balls and ... I was on the sideline for a few moments, lol.

Damn, I gotta stop playing handball! I should try something safer, like hang gliding or something :p

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
When I was a kid, I blew a black cat in my thumb, I still have my thumb But it was bleeding too much. This happened after my father had told me that it better not be me playing with those firecrackers he hears outside.

So I didnt tell him, I treated my own injury. I washed it down and held a towel on it and put a big band aid after it dried.