Next James Bond movie in 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Ive had a ton of injuries. Once, I flipped a quad me and my bros were were riding and it landed on top of me, but lucky it was in sand and I kinda just crawled out of it with some scratches and bruises. Broke my nose playing baseball, broken toes playing soccer, broken fingers playing basketball. Tons more, but it would take forever to tell them all.

Reaction score
I havent really ever injured myself. I busted my knuckle on my left pointer finger - it was bad enough to change the way i hold pencils when i write, lol. Took an elbow to my mouth once, lost a bit of blood but that was it.

Otherwise I spose I could count these two:
Calcium build up in my left knee had to be cut out. Did that sometime when landing on my knee.
Dead hairs built under the skin of my ass, that had to be cut out as well - got that same way, took a bump on my ass somewhere along the line that started that.

And now, even though this isnt really due to a bump, im getting a benign tumor thing cut out of my left knee, which i think is located behind my patella.

Nothing too flash, though - no broken bones.

Sorry for continuing bumping...

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
I stood on a nail. Them thick ones that you use to nail floorboards down, straight through my trainer (sneaker, for all you Americans out there) and through my foot. Not exactly through but in. Didn't hurt as much as you would imagine. I didn't feel the pain until I removed it from my foot.

Never broke a bone though :D

Reaction score
I was riding my pocket bike around the streets then a car came it was about to crash me so I drove straight in to a tree and injured my shoulder.

Reaction score
When I was about 9yrs old I was with some friends in an abandoned lot when we were leaving I slipped had both of my hands out in front of me and one of my friends was climbing out....there was a loose cement block which ended up landing on my small finger leaving me without a nail for almost two months....

The worst one was when I was about 6 I was at school the stairs zig zaged and they were out in the open....I was on the other side of the rail and fell.....I remember looking down....and then waking up in the hospital.....I have a 3 or 4 in scar on my head

RawEnergy

Reaction score
In lacrosse I jumped up to get a pass and a guy came and crosschecked me in the rib, and then another guy dug the knob of his stick in my ribs.

^It broke my ribs.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Bump... Again!

I tend to think i'm pretty lucky. Never broke a bone, just the odd gashes & nasty cuts.

- Multiple concussions from my high school days from being such an adrenaline junkie & a jackass.

- My left pinkie's gone all fat after i cut it all when i tried to fling some glass i found in the river.

- Front-flipped 20 feet off the scaffolding in our school gymnasium onto a crash-mat, all my body landed on it except my ankle which hit a solid wooden table sat right next to the crash mat. Couldn't walk on it for days. Did i say, i wasn't wearing SHOES! I had to give some lame excuse as to why my ankle hurt so much like i "Accidentaly twisted it" lol

- A few days later on the same scaffolding, my friend chased me up it (Shane O Mac-Blackman style) & Unwillingly spinebustered me off the top, in the process landing knees first on my crotch. Kids... GONE! lol

Here's a funny video i posted a while back in another thread!

[YT]xXXvb5TyQSw[/YT]​

I'm the 1 that does the flip!

Mr. Mat

when i was 12 i was in a wheel chair for 2 weeks because this kid pushed me off the swings last moth i broke arm

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Was riding my bike and was swerving like a dragonfly and fell off and my two front top teeth grinded on the cement and I had to have them bonded or capped or filled or whatever.

They are partially artifical now.

John Doe

Reaction score
Probably when a motorbike was speeding and clipped me, I fell to the ground with such an impact, smashed my head on pavement and had cuts all over my head and a minor concussion (this was the same week I got all my hair shaved off too.)
It also smashed my ribs:dunno: dunno how I managed it. A lot of people I know saw it too, so it was embarassing as well as painful. Fortunately I got up in about 3 seconds and laughed it off (my concussion kicked in about 1 hour later and the pain came with it.)

I've had a lot of injuries in my life but this is the one that stands out the most.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
i never had a real serious injury but i did have a pretty bad spained ankle before.

Enigma22

Reaction score
fuck i think i have a chipped bone in my shin right now. ive never broken anything but ive sprained all my fingers playing football (i got 2 right now) and i got messed up my knees being a catcher for a few years. ive also strained a few muscles.