Next James Bond movie in 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
mine is right now lol well I had this huge bump like infaction on my face so I had to go to the docs and I got it cut open and it stung and I am own pain pills for it so yea I am like injured as I typed this...going to take awhile to heal...

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
playing basketball 2 years ago in a tourney and messed up my right knee. i was on a fast break and as soon as i jumped for the lay up the guy chasing me took my legs out from under me. come down on my leg and dislocated it. it was hanging off too the side. i made one of the guys on my team pop it back in. hurt like crazy. i was yelling and crying likem a baby. the result was a torn ACL and Meniscus. my knee has never been the same since then. i can only bend it about 95 degrees and straighten it so there is about a 10 degree bend in it.

Vincent

Reaction score
12 or 13 i was playing football (Soccer) and managed to brake my collar bone. bout it really

hbkfan!

Reaction score
2 years ago I was cooking pasta and went to drain the water and all the water(steaming hot) fell on my stomac and gave me a thrid degree burn.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I had my head broken open when I was a kid.

Picture this, a 4 year old with white blonde hair, playing hide and seek. There is this big concrete construct, kinda like a 6 sided block, hollowed out with a 1/4 in thick steel lid. One side of this was open, facing the alley. They were used as garbage cans, sort of, back in the day. So you just open up the lid, throw your bag and it rolls into the alley. Over comes the garbage truck, you get the picture. Anyway, I'm playing hide and seek or some shit. I pop my head up where the lid is up and WHAM, some little fucker pushed that lid down on my head. My once white hair is now soaking red, through and through. I forget how many stitches it required but I do recall it hurting a hell of a lot.

Conc3pt

Reaction score
Well I'm a pitcher (baseball) and by far my worst injury:

When I was 12 or so, I thought I'd get cute and start trying to throw sliders in games. The problem is is that the muscles in the elbow doesn't become strong enough to throw sliders until 15 or 16 years old. I had a pretty good slider actually, but one game after throwing one I basically felt as though my arm was snapped. Turns out I needed Tommy John Surgery and I wasn't able to start throwing until about last year.

If I ever become good enough to make the MLB, I'm never going to throw a slider.

SuckIt

Reaction score
Broke my arm in year 7, had an operation and everything and had to stay the night. Was sick 7 times all through the night :-|.

Still got the rods in my arm today, they couldn't get em out coz they were inside the bone.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
mine would be when idislicated my thumb or when half my heard was ripped off from my skin and had to be stitched back up. was shit loads of blood.

-TJ-

I wouldn't call this and Injury it just happened at the worse of times. I was in a Middle School Tournament a few months ago. It's the tourny I got second place in. Well I'm facing this kid for First and he slammed me On my knee. After that and for the rest of my wrestling season I have to play with this bad leg and even the slitest touch on the mat will hurt my knee and i can't get knee pads. So i'm at a disadvantage going into my PTC Championships. Dam

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
BURBANK, Calif. (AP) — Bond. James Bond. In November. November, 2012. That's the word from Daniel Craig.

He tells Jay Leno that production of the 23rd film in the Bond franchise begins in the fall. Craig says they'll start shooting in November, for release in November, 2012.

The Bond movie has been on hold because of MGM's financial troubles.

The last Bond film was 2008's "Quantum of Solace," also starring Craig.