New AW Site Design in the works

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mark

Reaction score
We want to tweak the home page of AW a bit. Still keep the logo and same color scheme but make it bigger and better. We are All Wrestling so we are focusing on having the best wrestling news content on the web. Not just limited to WWE and TNA. Videos, Indy news and anything you can think of we will add.

Here is the first idea the designer came up with. Your thoughts?
View attachment 1211

Reaction score
I can get you a wayyyyyyy better site at a wayyyyy better price than you're gonna pay. I can link you some live sites my guys have done if you want 'em. Just pm me.

...god...

Reaction score
GIVE ENZO FUCKING ADMIN OR I LEAVE

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Should I give ENZO admin access? What does ENZO have to say about this?

The real problem is that current admins have a limited access to things, except for Mike. The problem is that he's never around, and whenever we want to do something for the forum, we can't do it due to lack of powers, and we end up giving up and losing interest. Ask Monk...

Now, if we could fix that, it would be awesome. Otherwise I can promote Enzo, it won't change anything.

mark

Reaction score
The real problem is that current admins have a limited access to things, except for Mike. The problem is that he's never around, and whenever we want to do something for the forum, we can't do it due to lack of powers, and we end up giving up and losing interest. Ask Monk...

Now, if we could fix that, it would be awesome. Otherwise I can promote Enzo, it won't change anything.

email me mark@allwrestling.com and we can get this right.

...god...

Reaction score
Should I give ENZO admin access? What does ENZO have to say about this?
Yes. Enzo has been like a father to this forum for several years. Literally nurturing us to sustain the breaths of air we need to keep the forum barely alive and running. He is a God of wrestling knowledge and a very trustworthy individual (runs his own Taco Bell). He is Mexican, but I think that can be overlooked, because he's almost 99% whitewashed now. Just read the ghetto, redneck Texan slang in his posts for proof. Not to mention, Mike pretty much made The Italian Outsider admin to troll us again like when he did with XBA/WORDLIFE.

Where is Mike anyway? And I like that design page, although I use the black one (I think that's the default skin now?), as it's closest to vb red which has ALWAYS been the best skin on this forum for like 6 years. There use to be a feature which would link the news together from the main site at the bottom of the forum, I think anything to brand the main site with the forum would be a great idea. We also use to have a live stream link on the front page above the wrestling sections which was also a great feature that attracted brought members.

Reaction score
What do I think? You can give ITO the permissions he needs to make an impact, but he isn't a fan. He's apathetic to the current product and that's understandable but you need a wrestling guy to admin a wrestling board. ITO will do what's asked of him, but what's the point if he doesn't participate in the sections of the board of which its derived? You can just give me the basic permissions to delete rubbish, ban people and open new parts of the board if there's support. I honestly don't care what my position is here, I just want to talk wrestling and keep this place afloat and be a helpful hand when needed. This place has been on the ropes for a loooonnnngggg time, so I don't see it dying, despite the people ho come here to point it out and make sure we're still aware they aren't dead. Ironnnyyyyyyyy.

Either way, we are what we are. A small group of fans that get off to each other and when the product's good, the conversations and debates are as well. You can admin me, whatever. I don't know if it will make a difference. I would suggest that we promote the board more on the main page and try and convert those main page regulars to board members and maybe not try and ostracize as much. Merge the MMA and Sports section and do something with that extra space. I dunno. But I will say that my presence will be decreasing more and more over the next nine months as it's looking pretty good that este vato is gonna be a daddy. So I hope to have as much fun here while I still can.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
actually I would look for someone who currently follows wrestling and make him admin..but yea