New AW Site Design in the works

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Luke is already admin and one of the people I would like to leave in charge with full powers, although he hasn't been around for a while. I already sent him an email.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
HTK would be an interesting choice too for the record. But it will be up to the new admins.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I wouldn't mind HTK. Always loved him and was nice to all the members. The one thing I would question would be how active he is.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I'm still around... I didn't know this place was back up... hadn't really been home much since thursday anyways... we need to sort admin privileges out tho.

BTW, congrats Enzo

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
How about you earn that respect? For the 1254093th time? You have been one of the worst members of this forum, you are not in the position to demand anything.

Reaction score
I'm still around... I didn't know this place was back up... hadn't really been home much since thursday anyways... we need to sort admin privileges out tho.

BTW, congrats Enzo

Thank you so much. It's nothing short of a miracle as my wife has been told the likelihood of her being able to conceive is quite minimal and it's been a very emotional roller coaster to say the least. We had 3 OTC tests tell us we are, the doc tell us we aren't, then email us that we probably are very early in the pregnancy and we will know for sure Friday. To say the least of this situation, I'm running out of Xanax and had my refill placed like less than two weeks ago.

BTW, I don't want an admin slot, can I please have mod powers to delete crap and spam though? Bothers the hell outta me seeing that bidness here.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
BTW, I don't want an admin slot, can I please have mod powers to delete crap and spam though? Bothers the hell outta me seeing that bidness here.

Yeah, you aren't the only one. That's really why I want mine too, because it seems like nobody else does it.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Really? I've been deleting spam for months.. and again, lack of physical removal is annoying. I emailed Mark, let's see what he does.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Yeah, so it doesn't show up as a big white/gray line across the screen.