New AW Site Design in the works

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Yeah, that's what I wanna know. I can, but he can't. :lmmmao:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
There is probably some glitch with the usergroups. Tell me when you can use my admincp, so we can try to fix it. Otherwise I'll email Mark again.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Getting annoyed with this Grand Slam Tennis Bot. Already deleted and banned like 3 of his accounts in the last 90 minutes.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Also, to Mark if you happen to read this.

I'd love to see some MMA stuff on the front page too.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
We want to tweak the home page of AW a bit. Still keep the logo and same color scheme but make it bigger and better. We are All Wrestling so we are focusing on having the best wrestling news content on the web. Not just limited to WWE and TNA. Videos, Indy news and anything you can think of we will add.

Here is the first idea the designer came up with. Your thoughts?
View attachment 1211

Looks nice but needs far more Hotrod and Punk.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
So is anything ever gonna come of this? I know i'm months late, but yeah. I've said what Enzo said about admins actually needing to be wrestling fans and post actively (worthwhile) stuff.

So fill me in on the situation 'round here currently. From the outside perspective, I don't know if the merging of all the wrestling sections has paid off. Hasn't even been a Raw thread since I left in December it looks like. I bring this all back up hoping to get some sort of promotion for us on the main site, and hopefully the admins to get some sort of power shit. I'm getting the feeling all these plans hit some kind of snag, and/or the main peeps dropped it after losing. Really hope we get some kind of rub from the main site, at some point.

Also prayin' for Enzo's future fam if that's still going okay, late congrats to you, dude. And thanks for my best buds for thinking so highly of me to bring me up as an admin even though I was MIA for a year at the time. <3

...god...

Reaction score
HTK!!!!!!!!!!!! the fuck have u been