NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

lol so what am i ment to say something ? lol

Undertaker : Randy orton, hulk hogan time to REST IN PEACE (ROLLS EYES BACK) LOL

wwerko619

Reaction score
ncw.jpg
NEWS:

Vince: We have released our new NCW Debut video....please view.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBeDdR_m0lo

Evil Austin

that was an aswome video (claps) really that was good.

just one question. if i - undertaker am in the main event ? why not in the into video lol ?

wwerko619

Reaction score
opps, forgot. Im sorry, but I dint put many superstars into the video, so dont feel bad. Its what I had that went into the video, lol. Thanks for the compliment tho!

Evil Austin

yeah no probs its still good vid better than what i can do lol

CT Styles

^^ put youtube tags around it so we don't have to go to you tube.com go to 'go advanced' and you will see a Youtube button. highlight the code at the end of the youtube url link, paste it in the post, highlight it and press the youtube button

PS this is going to be very succesful if u keep this up.

danman

Reaction score
i like this idea. can i have sting ?

wwerko619

Reaction score
Sure, you can join. Its not to early either, so ya your Sting dude. Welcome to NCW.
Quick funny question, whats Sting's finisher?

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
(Samoa Joe appears on titantron in a studio with black background.)

Samoa Joe: I'm going into Thunder to face 2 people standing in my way of becoming the first ever NCW Thunder Champion. Some people may ask why I am going into a Three way Tables match...that's simple. Main Events. Why wouldn't i walk into that situation. Where supposedly all these superstars play and do what I do best. Kick people's asses.

Jack Evans, who in the hell are you? Who do you think you are trying to get in my way of climbing up the ranks of the NCW? I am going to go through you like I am going to go through everyone else!

The Great Khali. People have feared him. You think for one minute Khali your going to walk in and stare at me. Put your eyes through me. Try and tower over me and think your going to punk me out. Your out of your mind. Khali if you really want a piece of me, you'd get in my face. You'd do something about it. But maybe you don't have the guts. Maybe you just can't take someone like me. You know what Khali, I CAN'T WAIT for our paths to cross at Thunder. I CAN'T WAIT for you to step up Khali. But we all know that's not going to happen. Your career is built on reputation and intimidation. You are tooo scared to step up to me and shattered all you have put together.

Come January 10th, at Thunder, I am walking out the first NCW Thunder Champion.

(Video promo over)