NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
IC title is coming my way because Judass Mesiass and Christy Jericho will bite the dust. I am the best so kill the rest

wwerko619

Reaction score
Edge: Watch out!,im telling AJ Styles and Booker T right now, that im going to win the Hardcore title!

wwerko619

Reaction score
NCW's History: How NCW came together

June 2007: Vince McMahon returns a new program show, GWA. GWA hires all the main eventers, and starts to run smooth shows.

July 2007: GWA has taken over the wrestling industry, and has big PPV ratings. Vince then hires new writers for the show, and GWA makes history.

August 2007: Vince is injured, and the show starts to slow down. A new manager is hired, wwerko619, and takes the company to its highest rates, as more superstars sign with GWA.

September 2007: wwerko619 then decides to make his own show, but is stopped by Vince on the phone. Vince tells him that he cant leave till Vince is back.

October 2007: wwerko619 gets ill, and Vince decides to return. GWA then starts to fall apart, cause all the superstars perfered wwerko619 than Vince. Some superstars leave GWA, and some cause trouble and some get injured.

November 2007: wwerko619 is ill still, and more GWA superstars leave, even some of their main eventers. Vince then starts to make rumurs that the superstars are leaving cause they have taken steriods. And they dint touch a steriod, and some want GWA to stop.

December 2007: Everyone finds out that the steriod crap is rumurs, and all the GWA fans hate GWA, and havent watched it for a while. They watch the PPV's on a website where they get them for free, instead of ordering them. On the PPV, all the GWA superstars leave GWA by announcment, and wwerko619 announces his new league, NCW. Fans begin to look on their T.V's for the first show, and superstars head to the NCW headquarters.

January 2008: wwerko619 is flooded with contracts to NCW, and feels more happy. Vince then cries his way into the industry, and is the side GM of NCW. wwerko619 is the leader, and not Vince. All the main eventers sign with NCW, and all the greatest sign with NCW. GWA is a pile of s*** to many fans, and they hear about the first show on January 10th 2008. Thursday Night Thunder is born, and many superstars have signed contracts.

CT Styles

Cool man this looks great and it will be greater when Chris Jericho, The Savior wins the Intercontinental Championship!

wwerko619

Reaction score
Edge: Chris Jericho, blah! Im going to win the Hardcore title, and prove to everyone that im the Rated R superstar, when I make Booker T and A.J Styles lay in hospital beds!

djprimetime

Reaction score
really?...theres no way in hell you r beating the 5x 5x 5x 5x 5x wcw champion

wwerko619

Reaction score
Edge: Booker T, let me remind you who won the Money In The Bank in 2005? I had an ongoing TLC streak for quite some time. Ive decimated some of the most powerful in wrestling, and im going to add you to the list.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Card for Thunder 1/10/08:

Undertaker .vs. Randy Orton .vs. Batista .vs. Hulk Hogan ( Fatal 4 Way for NCW Title )

Chris Jericho .vs. Judas Mesias .vs. Jeff Hardy ( Triple Threat for NCW IC Title )

Samoa Joe .vs. Great Khali .vs. Jack Evans ( Triple Threat Tables match for NCW Thunder Title )

Edge .vs. Booker T .vs. A.J Styles ( 3 for all Ladder match for the NCW Hardcore Title )

CT Styles

"Break The Walls Down!" hits and the crowd give a massive pop as The Savior walks out with a microphone and stands at the top of the ramp.

Chris Jericho:
Edge? Are you serious? when I made my return I said it, and now I'm going to say it again. When I win that title NCW Edge, The state where NCW is, The Whole of the USA, The Whole Hemisphere, The Whole World, The Whole Freakin' Universe will NEVERRRRRRRRRR, EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR, EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Be the same... AGAIN!

"Break The Walls Down!" hits the speakers and Chris Jericho drops the mic signals a title around his waist and walks to the back.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Edge: My ex-girlfriend, Lita has had a better entrance than that Jericho. I am the best in NCW, and I will prove it this Thursday, and after I win the title Jericho, il be breaking YOU down..hahaha.

CT Styles

Jericho comes back out and picks up his microphone.

Jericho:
Edge. Next week after I win my Intercontinental Championship and you get your ass handed to you in a Ladder Match. I challenge you to a match, You and Me! One on One. Is that a Yes or a No?

wwerko619

Reaction score
Edge: Whattt? you? your to easy to beat, infact, I can kick your ass in under a minute, but what the hell, It will just boost my advantage at the NCW title in the future. Your on!

CT Styles

Jericho smiles while holding the microphone near his mouth.

Jericho:
and You Will Never EVERRRRRR be the same again Edge, Do you know why? because you will be in hospital after the match.

"Break The Walls Down!" Hits and Jericho smiles and walks backstage.

wwerko619

Reaction score
* Edge then runs backstage and kicks Jericho's legs, and Jericho falls to the ground *

Edge: Hahahaha, lets reverse your message to me....YOU will NEVVVVERRR be the same again......Y2J!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Hardy then walks over to Jericho who is on the ground and starts to speak

Hardy:Jericho, I will be the next intercontinental champ and I will soon hold the NCW world Title. Chris if you want that title you will have to go through me. You cannot beat me and no one else can