NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwerko619

Reaction score
That match should be awesome for me 2 write. Im still trying to figure out who wins all the matches, its quite difficult. Check out my sig, I have a banner of my superstar Edge, and pretty soon, he will have the NCW Hardcore Title!

wwerko619

Reaction score
NCW News on Sunday:

New NCW superstar, Sting has signed a contract with NCW. He is being trained as we speak, in the locker room. He will NOT however fight at this weeks Thunder show, but will appear on it. He is set to announce something that is great. Sting is enjoying working with the company, and he looks forward to his first NCW appearance at Thunder this week. Tomorrow on the NCW news on Monday, we will have more news on NCW, thanks and bye.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Hulk Hogan: Tonight brother, all the Hulkamaniacs will fill the arena, and when I become the first ever NCW Champion, you're going to learn that I wasn't just the right guy at the right place at the wro-right time, but that the "Immortal" Hulk Hogan is the greatest wrestler in the work, and NCW!

addo

Reaction score
the Great Khali and the translator come down to the ring,

the crowd are loudly booing.

Translator: all of you shut up, or i will get Khali to crush you. I hard what you said samoa joe, and how dare you challenge khali. You made a big mistake there Joe. Khali will be the first Thunder Champion

wwerko619

Reaction score
Edge's theme hits!!!! Crowd cheers.

Edge: Ok, since Thunder is only 3 days away, I would like to remind Booker T and A.J Styles, that im going to win the NCW Hardcore Title. Cause Booker T doesnt deserve it, and neither does any other superstar in NCW. Im the best in NCW, and I will capture every title in this industry.

Evil Austin

lol ok ill give this a try.

Taker - Batista, randy orton, hulk hogan all three of you i have beaten at pay per views before and Thursday will be no different. because all of you will..... REST IN PEACE (ROLLS EYES BACK)

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: Every match previous to this have left a huge toll, physical and mental on me, but they have also prepare me to this match.
Undertaker, you don't like me and I don't like you, but I sure respect you and I promess you you will get nothing less than 100 percent from me. Randy, we go way back, you have won some matches, I have won others, but this one, it will end with a Batista Bomb, and Hogan, Hogan see, I have never been in a ring against you, but this match isn't about Batista being in the ring with The Hulkster, the Immortal, no, it is about you, Hulk Hogan, finding out what is like to be trapped inside a ring with an Animal!

MRC

Reaction score
Randy Orton: Undertaker I have already proven that I am better than you and I will kill the legend that is the undertaker once and for all. Hogan, your washed up and your fate will be just like the undertaker.

Batista I will admit that I am worried about you. Why you ask? Well its simple, I am a legend killer and you are not a legend. But you will fall to the R...K...O.

wwerko619

Reaction score
NCW News on Monday:

NCW Officials have ordered the arena in ready for the debut show on Thursday. The stage will be set up tomorrow at noon, and Superstars will start to make their way by plane to the arena. Some Superstars have already booked their tickets for tomorrow's flight. On Wednesday, fans will be lining up to meet the superstars as they arrive. Tomorrow on NCW News on Tuesday, we will have more updates.

Also, the NCW Championship feud is going well, as superstars: Batista,Randy Orton,Undertaker and Hulk Hogan are battleing it out. Each superstar has a 25% chance on becoming the first ever NCW Champion....but who will it be? Thursday is set to be very historical, as all the titles are handed out. Each of these 4 superstars have mouthed off at eachother, and are going to probaly destroy eachother on Thursday. Who will it be? Post your comment on who might it be.

wwerko619

Reaction score
That is what my friend thinks aswell. Since I now decided who will win each match, I cant say who I would want to win, cause that would spoil it.

MRC

Reaction score
Its pointless to discuss it
It WILL be me.