NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

preety much like what dx degenerate said, its a normal btb but u are a wrestler ie i am taker

addo

Reaction score
the Great Khali

can i have the translater guy aswell

wwerko619

Reaction score
sweet, alot of sign ups here. Read them all, and this show will go great. The first PPV is No Mercy just for information, and the first show is on Thursday, cause im changing the shows to Thursday Night Thunder. Since I like the banner better than the Mayhem one.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Thanks, I put up a card for Thunder. Just look at the first page, and you will see it. And if you want to start feuds or trash talk about your match, that is cool.

Evil Austin

yay i am in the main event lol

r we aloud more than one person to have ie i am taker ?if yes can i have shawn michaels + taker if not than just taker than ?

MRC

Reaction score
nice banner
Im in the main event BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im winning that title a keeping it for a long time

Evil Austin

why not just ask the guy who is running this ? wwerko619

wwerko619

Reaction score
ya im reallly going to tell you lol. No im not, you have to wait untill Thursday to see the show and find out. But this is starting off a feud.