My Man Justin Bieber Got Arrested. :( - Justin Bieber Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He probably doesn't care but if he made an album I genuinely liked I'd get on board. I'm a massive Kings of Leon fan but hated on them for two albums whilst they appeased the masses and the record label.
I hope you mean their recent albums, because they were completely shit.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I hope you mean their recent albums, because they were completely shit.
There recent work the sellout stuff the early years and most recent Mechanical Bull the best stuff. Sex on fire etc made to generate fans and appease corporate.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
There recent work the sellout stuff the early years and most recent Mechanical Bull the best stuff. Sex on fire etc made to generate fans and appease corporate.
Yea I had their first album and thought it was pretty good. Holy Roller Novocaine or something. then I heard them with their mainstream breakout stuff and was like 'this is even the same band?'

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
@CM Punk I wouldn't want to see Biebs in a rap battle, that's for damn sure. I'm OK but he would tear me up

Reactions: CM Punk

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Yea I had their first album and thought it was pretty good. Holy Roller Novocaine or something. then I heard them with their mainstream breakout stuff and was like 'this is even the same band?'

So true its annoying seeing them live and you mark for all the early stuff yet the crowd stays dead then bam sex on fire kicks in and everyone goes crazy.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
So true its annoying seeing them live and you mark for all the early stuff yet the crowd stays dead then bam sex on fire kicks in and everyone goes crazy.
goddamn Kings of Leon casuals

Reactions: Cloud

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Love how a Bieber thread has caused this much forum activity lol.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
If you ever listened to Baby, he has his own rap verse for it. Replacing Ludicrous's

3:20

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Just heard about this. One of the things I really dislike is drunk driving. I think it's extremely selfish to do. I am all for having a good time, even have dabbled in the stuff he is suggested to be on, but I've never driven drunk. I'd rather walk or take a cab, just me.

Last edited:
Reactions: CM Punk