My Man Justin Bieber Got Arrested. :( - Justin Bieber Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
No one is talented in the UK. :pity1:
Whoa no one I could list at least 50 music artists who are more talented than Biebs.

Commercial success no longer equates to talent as we all know from watching wrestling.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Whoa no one I could list at least 50 music artists who are more talented than Biebs.

Commercial success no longer equates to talent as we all know from watching wrestling.
Talent equates to talent.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
While I do agree Bieber has some form a talent, lets be honest. Metallica just said that for money for their movie :pity1:
Yea hard to believe that some people aren't just haters and recognize real as real. They must be pushing an agenda :pity1:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score

Justin+Bieber+Hottest+boy+ever+6+GIF.gif

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Debatable lol. But nothing about Bieber screams talent compared to thousands of artists. If he is well he needs to move away from making generic pop garbage and prove his talent and stop wasting it.
I can agree with the last part. if you don't like the music he makes, fine, neither do I. But to sit here and say the kid lacks talent is preposterous. I don't like country music but I won't sit here and say Carrie Underwood isn't a fucking amazing vocalist.

also easy for you to sit here and say he should stop making 'shitty pop music' when has sold 20 million records before his 20th birthday.

pretty easy decision for him

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Debatable lol. But nothing about Bieber screams talent compared to thousands of artists. If he is well he needs to move away from making generic pop garbage and prove his talent and stop wasting it.
Oh hell no. Justin Bieber number one! People just don't like him because they wish they were him. He is talented as hell if you watched his YT channel vids