My Man Justin Bieber Got Arrested. :( - Justin Bieber Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
5fc6814164973bae76ba79077097509a.jpg
Canadian pop star Justin Bieber was arrested in Miami Beach early today and charged with driving under the influence, drag racing and resisting arrest without violence.

The singer, 19, was released hours after a judge set bail at $2,500 early Thursday afternoon.

Bieber had been held at the Miami Beach police station and then Miami-Dade county jail since his arrest. The court appearance was conducted by video soon after 1 p.m. ET.

Rest of the story: http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/justin-bieber-faces-dui-drag-racing-charges-in-miami-1.2507735

Solid Snake

OLD NEWS! :angry:

Found out about it hours ago and called him a loser. 50mph? THAT CAR GOES 150 EASY! :gtfo: Beiber

Nick

Reaction score
IM LIKE SO DEVASTATED! I've been doing nothing but cutting and fasting since this happened. #cut4bieber #freejustin

Solid Snake

wait a sec. its only $2,500 bail. how much is it for us?
Likely a lot more...
Arse kissing cops. "OH BEIBER! WE LOVE YOU! HERE YOUR BAIL MONEYS IS ONLY 30% OF WHAT NORMAL WORKING CLASS AMERICANS PAY EVEN THOUGH YOU AND STINKING RICH AND CAN AFFORD TO PAY! WHY TEACH A LESSON WHEN WE CAN HAVE COFFEE NEXT TUESDAY AT STARFCUKS!? YOU WILL PROLLY STAND ME UP BUT THAT OKAY! I STILL LOVE YOU BABY! BABY! BABY! OHHHH!"

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
My grandmother goes more than 50mph... Dude is a chump. :pity:
and yet you obsess over the kid. he's a badass, learn to cope.

the coolest part was the cops pull up and Biebs is just like yea I been drinking, smoking some weed, maybe taking some pills. whats the problem, we're just drag racing yo

Reactions: seabs and Crayo

Solid Snake

and yet you obsess over the kid. he's a badass, learn to cope.

the coolest part was the cops pull up and Biebs is just like yea I been drinking, smoking some weed, maybe taking some pills. whats the problem, we're just drag racing yo
:facepalm1:

Dude is a douche that looks like a girl who hasn't hit puberty yet.