My Man Justin Bieber Got Arrested. :( - Justin Bieber Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
your heart is just full of hate tonight shitannica

I know you secretly pretend your husband is the Biebs when he rails you from behind. but he'll never be half the man that j fucking biebs is.

Reactions: seabs

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I wish I looked like him. Dude is gorgeous.
I get the Bieber hair comment multiple times each day. It makes the tip of my dick tingle, then i have to go to the bathroom stall to fap before I can return to the real world.

Any time they call it "Bieber hair" or my other personal favorite "Luke Skywalker hair" I mark.

Reactions: Crayo and Toto

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Meh I would care but I have no idea of his music or remotely why he is famous as I'm not a 6 year old girl.

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
I get the Bieber hair comment multiple times each day. It makes the tip of my dick tingle, then i have to go to the bathroom stall to fap before I can return to the real world.

Any time they call it "Bieber hair" or my other personal favorite "Luke Skywalker hair" I mark.
Thank god! I thought I was the only one that did that

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Meh I would care but I have no idea of his music or remotely why he is famous as I'm not a 6 year old girl.
You don't have to listen to his music to respect his swag. He is famous because he is a talented as fuck performer. Show some respect, honestly.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Too much hate in this Biebz thread. All of you guys aren't swaggy enough.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
You don't have to listen to his music to respect his swag. He is famous because he is a talented as fuck performer. Show some respect, honestly.
Wow just wow talented my arse. I see more talented ppl busking on the streets of manchester everyday.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Wow just wow talented my arse. I see more talented ppl busking on the streets of manchester everyday.
You speak from ignorance. Kid is a talented musician and it isn't even a debate brother.