My btb WEW World Entertaining Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Since this is already getting spammed up. Beer, how did you get to become a Legend?

:laugh: You are the definition of fail, tbh...

And to CenaHardy, why the hell did you make Undertaker do a Shooting Star Press??? Are you freaking insane???

He should have done his signature move, the 8888 [FONT=&quot]º spinning back elbow from the bottom rope![/FONT]

The Rated R CMStar

He should have done his signature move, the 8888 º spinning back elbow from the bottom rope

You know only the greatness that is Kevin Nash can perform that maneuver.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
Undertaker is really good though I think he can do it.

Qwake

Rofl, here you all are talking about how this BTB/thread sucks yet its got more then half the current threads going at the moment. CenaHardy ftw!

PS: I still think he's better then GardsJr.

seX-Power

^ Do you alter your posts when you quote him to make it say DX 3:16 in the quote? Because it's like that every time...

CT Styles

I like never actually press the 'quote' button as you can tell there's never the option to see where the post was. I'm too lazy tbh.. and I just copy and paste it in between the
things then add DX_3:16 as that's who he is. :shifty:

If you do
so and so said:
it shows what you typed.

so and so said:

CenaHardy

Reaction score
Please stop releasing spoilers for my show TBKB.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Sorry CenaHardy. I promise I won't say anything like John Cena and Batista dominating to end the show again. :shifty:

CenaHardy

Reaction score
Ok, thank you. But that's not what is gonna happen anyway, I'm going to have John beat the Undertaker to become Cruiserweight Champion.

But don't tell anyone.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I thought we agreed that NASH would become cw champ? You should bring Scott Steiner in for the cw division too.

Evil Austin

You just did spoil things.

Oh and yes I was joking about the Legend thing lmao.