My btb WEW World Entertaining Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

It was a special lottery that only happened one time and all the countries put in $10,000,000 to see who would win.

Why did they do that at such a time when the global economy is so weak? What did the money go towards (for instance, the money made during the Florida lottery goes towards public education). I have never heard of such a lottery, and I am fairly well-versed in current events. Perhaps you could send me a link which describes this lottery?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Wow! But I think Frank should look for more money! John Cena is worth a $100, 000, 000, 000 :shifty: so he can only hire one guy, but still he's AWESOME!

EDIT: Yeah send me a link as well!

CenaHardy

Reaction score
They had the special lottery because they discovered lots and lots of oil on Mexico and they got lots of money so then they thought since they had sooo much they'd have a special lottery. I made it up though, it didn't happen in real life. Sorry for the confusion friends.

Axis

If Mexico found oil, why would all of the countries in the world gain money from it? Is it just Mexico performing the lottery?

CenaHardy

Reaction score
They did, but then they decided to give it to other countires because of the economics so they gave $50,000,000,000 to every country.

Here is my card, please leave predictions:

WEW Wrestlemania I

WEW Championship
John Cena vs Batista

WEW Intercontinental Championship
Jeff Hardy vs Edge

WEW Tag Team Championship
John Morrison & The Miz vs Jesse & Festus

WEW United States Championship
Big Show vs Mark Henry

WEW Extreme Championship
R-Truth vs Kane

WEW Cruiserweight Championship
Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker

Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel with a very special guest

And there might be more surprise matches!

OWeapon

Reaction score
Clearly the works of some underground, oil-smuggling criminal organisation!!!

WEW Wrestlemania I

WEW Championship
John Cena vs Batista
Because you are the biggest Cena mark I have ever come across.

Jeff Hardy vs Edge
Due to your user...

Jesse and Festus aren't ready for tag titles...Mizorrison are.

Big Show vs Mark Henry
I prefer Henry over Show...I don't know why though...

WEW Extreme Championship
R-Truth vs Kane[?B]
R-Truth doesn't deserve a title. Period.

Um...because he seems to be the closest in fitting a cruiserweight? WTF kind of booking is this?

CenaHardy

Reaction score
Fireworks go off everywhere and the commentators say hi and talk about the really cool card we have. Then it is time for the first match.

Undertaker hits shawn with a left hand and then Michaels super kicks him. Hbk only gets a 2 count and gives undertaker a flying elbow. Undertaker ducks and choke slams shawn. Undertaker then goes up to the top rope and gives shawn the shooting star press and wins to become new cruiserweight champion.

Then the next match is on and its mark henry vs. big show. But they both pick up microphones and start talking instead

Mark says im big and fat and stupid and im really sweaty and stupid and im not as good as john cena or batista

Big show says so im I im also big and fat and stupid and im really ugly and im not as good as john cena or batista

Suddenly, cena and batista run to the ring and give mark and big show the throwback and the batista bomb

We come back from commercial and the tag team match has already started up. Morrison tries to kick festus but he misses and then miz gets tagged in and punches festus, but then jesses flies off the top rope and gives miz a power bomb and wins the match

The commentators talk a little bit and then our next match starts between kane and r-truth. R-truth does some really awesome rapping before kicking kane in the knee. Kane then leaps off the top rope and clothelines r-truth. He cant cover him though cos r-truth gives him the spinning forearm and wins the championship

Then chris Jericho comes out for his higlight reel

Hello everyone, you are all hippos and liars and you wear masks my guest tonight is a man who is very good at doing jumps and flips and he is very tough fighter guy and much better them me

Jeff hardy comes out and everyone cheers and he says Jericho you suck so do you little undies they are ugly then jeff gives him a swanton bomb and wins the match

Then its time for our main event before it starts cena says batista you are really awesome and batista says john you are really awesome to and they start to wrestle. Cena tries to punch batista but then he moves and spears cena but he kicks out at one. Cena then does his cool leg drop and the five knuckle shuffle, but batista counters into a clothesline. John then gives batista the throwback for a two count, then batista gives john the batista bomb but he doesn’t win from that. Batista does it 3 more times but cant win and then cena does the throwback 5 times but he cant win either. Batista gets a microphone and says john we’re both really good so why don’t we both be champion and john says ok and they both are the champion.

The end.

The Rated R CMStar

WEW Wrestlemania I

WEW Championship
John Cena vs Batista
This is too hard. I mean, there's John Cena, the man we are all supposed to cheer, and we have Batista, the man we are all supposed to love. My God, it's too hard. However, I'll say Cena because the love of the Chain Gang will motivate him into victory

Jeff Hardy vs Edge
Dont let my name, sig or avatar fool you. Jeff Hardy>Edge

John Morrison and Miz are too meany

Big Show vs Mark Henry
He's too big to be stopped.

WEW Extreme Championship
R-Truth vs Kane
He can rap. 'nuff said

A tie, then both reek of awesomeness in a co-championship reign

1) How did this guy, Frank Johnson, managed to get all those WWE guys out even though their contracts weren't ending?

2) How much did he have to gave the IRS?

3) In which venue will Wrestlemania take place?

4) If Frank used all his money in hiring wrestlers, then how did he pay the arena in which Wrestlemania will be taking place, or how did he pay the crew members (guys who set the ring, manage pyro, lightening staff, etc...)

Axis

That was THE most epic show I have ever read. Only change I would have would be to have Undertaker not contend for the cruiser weight championship, since he is too heavy. Other than that, flawless.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
Thank you Axis!

1) How did this guy, Frank Johnson, managed to get all those WWE guys out even though their contracts weren't ending?

He is Vince's brother.
2) How much did he have to gave the IRS?
None, his other brother owns the IRS.
3) In which venue will Wrestlemania take place?
It's a 'house' show so it is taking place at 45 Maple Avenue, St Louis
4) If Frank used all his money in hiring wrestlers, then how did he pay the arena in which Wrestlemania will be taking place, or how did he pay the crew members (guys who set the ring, manage pyro, lightening staff, etc...)
He did it himself.

Thanks for the predicitions, ,now please review Star.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
Thank you, but can someone do a full review?