My btb WEW World Entertaining Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Taker match was good

The rest were good

The cena promo was good

The show was good

The company is good

your hilarious

full review

CenaHardy

Reaction score
No, like on other shows how they say

cena vs batista: it was good i liked how they both won cos they are both awesome

OWeapon

Reaction score
Okay fine, here is a review. I expect a return one in my first UCW show though...

HBK vs. Undertaker
How is it possible Undertaker wins a Cruiserweight title? He is WAY too big. Plus, how did he "duck" a flying elbow? And how the hell could Taker pull of a Shooting Star Press. It would be a funny sight, sure, but stupid all the same.

Big Show vs. Mark Henry
First off, stupid promo. Secondly, why would Cena and Batista interfere? What have they got to do with Show and Henry? Will this result in a fued?

Miz and Morrison vs. Jesse and Festus
Jesse gave a power-bomb? How the hell?

R-Truth vs. Kane
Kane lost because...R-Truth hit a spinning elbow from the ground. Talk about athleticism. That pwns even Shelton Benjamin!

Jeff Hardy vs. Edge
Never occured, because you seemed to busy turning the Highlight Reel into a match. Moron.

John Cena vs. Batista
After reading the first line, I fully expected them both to begin making out. after they declared themselves co-champions...when is the Live-Sex Celebration?

Show sucked, go away.

The Rated R CMStar

Seeing this, I have no other choice but to agree with Emperor DC and ParaNoir.

This section is really dying.

OWeapon

Reaction score
It won't die CMS. Not so long as experience bookers like yourself continue to make good shows. Morons like CenaHardy should just be ignored.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I thought the show was entertaining I mean all them finishers in the main event and all that fightin and they decide to get along and work together and share glory? Thats good ol fashion Communism at its best

CenaHardy

Reaction score
Why does everyone hate my BTB? I tried my best and lots of people said it was a very good show

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Epic thread is epic.

That was the single greatest show I have ever read. I agree, Big Show and Mark Henry are fat.

Reaction score
Wow, this thread is growing like wildfire. Well done Cenahardy! Keep up the good work, though I was pulling for a huge upset by Undertaker in defeating an unannounced Bam Bam Bigalow for the Cruiser title.