My btb WEW World Entertaining Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

This is the begining of the CenaHardy era where like above said. IWF Will be controlled by CenaHardy. Everything in the site must be Kayfabe approved.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
Don't make up words, that is your first warning. If you do it again you'll get banned.

OWeapon

Reaction score
All must give in. Surrender reality. John Cena pwns because CenaHardu said so, and there is nothing we can do about it.

So the CenaHardy era begins...

CT Styles

Am I the only one that doesn't find this funny in any way and thinks it's making a joke out of the section?

All of this, it's been done.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
Yes you are. I'm just trying my best, and everybody seems to like it so please be nicer CT.

Evil Austin

Yeh but what are you going to do?

You might as well joke around and have fun with it until he gets banned or he leaves or something happens and it's all over.

I doubt this gimmick will last till the end of January.

CenaHardy

Reaction score
I am a mod, I cannot be banned. Please post stupid posts like yours in Santino, Dead E. and Santino's threads of hell Ninja, or I'll ban you.

Evil Austin

Oh and just so you know Mods can be banned. There are people who have higher power then Mods. The Monarchy of the forums go like this.

Root Admin
Amins
Australians :)shifty:)
Super Mods
Mods
VIP's / Normal Members

seX-Power

You might as well joke around and have fun with it until he gets banned or he leaves or something happens and it's all over.

I doubt you having a shred of dignity will last till the end of January.

oh wait... :laugh:

>_>

CT Styles

Ninja*Star said:

I doubt you having a say in anything ever began.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Pls. don't let this thread increase to 500 without letting the mod post his second show! :shifty:

I want to see Big Show do a Corkscrew Shooting Star Frog Splash to a Double Foot Stomp!

CenaHardy

Reaction score
OK, here is my second show. You all have to review or I'll ban you

The show starts and everyone cheers and then jr and king talk about the show. then chris jericho comes out and says last night i beat jeff hardy and it doesnt matter if im stupid and i cheated i still won and then matt hardy comes out and says that jeff is in the hospital because of what jericho did and that matt wants to verse him and chris says ok but not till backlash and then matt says ok and they shake hands and leave the ring. Then suddenly matt gets rolled-up by mark henry! one, two, three!

next match is for the cruiserweight championship and undertaker comes to the ring and then big daddy v does. then big daddy v gives him a hurracainrani but undertaker counters into a kick to the head. then r-truth comes and says im making this match a triple threat match and then its a triple threat match. they fight more before undertaker gives them a double tombstone awins. but next kevin nash comes out and cashes in his money in the bacnk and gives taker a 1080 splash and is the new cruiserweight champion

joey and tazz talk a bit and next john cena comes out and starts talking and he says tonight my opponent is a man who is very good at wwe shawn michaels. then shawn comes out and says yes i am very good at wwe but so are you and so are batista then batista comes and says we are all very good. next rey mysterio comes and they all agree rey is very good at wwe as well. then vince mcmahon comes out and says i agree youo are all very good at wwe so you are all world champion and at our next ppv you will all get to wrestle in every match

jr and coach tells us about our main event is on now and it is randy orton vs rey mysterio but ranyd says i suck so much i quit and he leaves and rey wins and beats randy and becomes world champion

the end.