Movies you've watched/bought recently

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Have never seen "The Losers" and have never seen nor heard of "RockNRolla" until today when I found the Double Feature of the two at Walmart for $5.
RockNRolla is an awesome movie, was shocked after I saw it that I had never heard of it. The Losers was okay, definitely could've been better but I wasn't really expecting too much to begin with.

Also I just bought the best of seasons 1 & 2 of RAW for $5 from Walmart, haven't peeped it yet but it features some great matches from what the reviews I was reading about it were saying.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Watched The Book of Eli last night and found it fairly good.
Overall that movie was good, however when I re watched it (not on the top of my mind at the moment) but as far as I recall there were a couple of holes in the plot as well as some things they could've done to make it a little better or make it make a little more sense.

Still the first time I saw it I gave it a solid 7.5 to a close 8 / 10.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Picked up the extended version of We're The Millers.
God that movie is fucking comedy gold.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Watched She's The Man with my best friend today, We did it as a joke to remember Amanda Byne's when she was normal but i ended up enjoying it. It was corny, weird humor and very enjoyable.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Just re-watched The Avengers for the 4th time last night..... it's pure perfection... I could watch it 1000 times and never get tired of it.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Watched She's The Man with my best friend today, We did it as a joke to remember Amanda Byne's when she was normal but i ended up enjoying it. It was corny, weird humor and very enjoyable.

Lol the joke with the tampons up the nose is pretty funny an always tickles me.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
hmm the newest movie i enjoyed was the new Evil Dead.
The new one worth a watch? Not got round to it yet as the original a classic so nervous bout the remake/reboot whatever you wanna call it.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The new one worth a watch? Not got round to it yet as the original a classic so nervous bout the remake/reboot whatever you wanna call it.
Dude imo I don't think so, I watched it and was severely disappointed.
The one thing that made the classic Evil Dead's so good was the way the camera's shot the footage for horror movies back then, the new one seems so cheezy and obviously fake because of the Hi-defness.

Picked up the extended version of We're The Millers.
God that movie is fucking comedy gold.
Around where I live, the majority thought the movie was going to suck dick before it came out.. I was like one of the only ones who had faith in it, and sure enough when it was released fucking everybody was going upto me and was like "man I was completely wrong that movie was fucking great!" I loved that movie.

The "No Ragrets" had me geeking for a good bit and then in the beginning when they're sitting on the stoop talking about wearing the Bane mask and the RV with Canadians pulls up and Jason Sudekis is like "Yeah fuck off real life Flanders!" I was fucking dying of laughter at that line.