Movies you've watched/bought recently

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Just saw Wolf of Wall Street. Great movie (as you'd expect from Scorsese) but it did feel like it was trying too hard in places.

The Showstopper1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I haven't seen any movies recently actually....but I'm hopefully going to see The Lego Movie soon and I'm very excited for AS2

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Just finished watching Gravity and it was a pretty decent film not the best I have seen but interesting and thrilling. Rate - 8/10

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
So, I watched The Lego Movie a while back and I recommend you guys to watch it. There are some dark jokes in there for those demented fucks but it's mostly a kids movie and the voice cast is so great. The way they did this movie.... it's amazing. The part where it shows one of the main characters as a ghost had the whole theater dying in laughter. I loved it. Definitely adding it to my movie collection. Everything about it is amazing and makes me want to get involved with the movie business.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I watched the 100 year old who escaped out of the window last weekend in the cinema.

A fun Swedish comedy about a 100 year old who runs away from the retirement home on his 100th birthday. He somehow gets a hold of a briefcase with 50 million dollars in it and then hijinks ensue mixed with flashback hijinks from his life (Getting castrated in a race biology lab, blowing bridges in the Spanish revolution, creating the atombomb, hanging out in a gulag etc). Was a reasonably fun flic.