Movies you've watched/bought recently

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Post them here, and feel free to discuss and rate them.
Thought a thread like this could be a cool way to come across new movies, recommendations, and such.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Just finished watching The Lost Boys, haven't watched this one in years but it's still great (if a little cheesy). 80's, vampires, motorcycles. What more can you ask for? :happy:

Reactions: Cloud

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
The Lost Boys is fucking awesome, need to watch that again.

Anyway I've been wanting to watch Django Unchained recently as it has one of my favorite actors in it (Walton Goggins) so wondering if anyone has seen it? And if so does it justify the hype?

Reactions: Swift

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
The Lost Boys is fucking awesome, need to watch that again.

Anyway I've been wanting to watch Django Unchained recently as it has one of my favorite actors in it (Walton Goggins) so wondering if anyone has seen it? And if so does it justify the hype?
Django was pretty good. At least worth one viewing.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Django was good, but not one of Tarantino's best. The dialogue got a bit rambling at times, and Django himself was a very cardboard personality, so he wasn't your typical Tarantino character. But DiCaprio was fucking awesome as the villain, and the themes of the movie itself (slave killing slavers) was pretty awesome and interesting too. Definitely worth watching, but it did fall a little short of the hype.

As for the OP, the last movie I saw was Man of Steel. It sucked. Superman and "realism" just don't mix. It would've been okay as a regular sci-fi movie, but even then it would've been boring, poorly paced, inconsistent, etc. Just so much ridiculousness in that movie. Great special effects, but who gives a shit about special effects?

Reactions: Swift

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
After Earth - Kinda shitty but it passes the time. Jaden wasn't as bad as people make him out to be.
Grown Ups 2 - Just a good comedy, Adam Sandler is amazing.

Reactions: Crayo

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
Haven't seen many lately... did purchase a Blu-ray dvd of Star Trek 'Origins,' which I plan to watch when we unpack at our new place in a few months..

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I haven't actually watched a film in a long while. I think the last movie I watched was A Perfect World with Clint Eastwood and Kevin Costner. Shame they didn't really have a dialogue scene together.

Speaking of Django Unchained, I haven't watched it yet but Kevin Costner was supposed to have Di Caprio's role in that. It would have been interesting seeing him in a Taratino movie but oh well. Costner > Di Caprio any day for me.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Identity Thief: Pretty meh, Trailers looked good but it didn't pay off and the ending was bad.

Grown Ups 2: Again meh, Preferred the first one.