Movies you've watched/bought recently

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Watched Let The Right One In.

Strange film but enjoyed it about a vampire and a young lad becoming friends and caring for each other.

Reactions: Laura

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Watched Let The Right One In.

Strange film but enjoyed it about a vampire and a young lad becoming friends and caring for each other.
Yeah, that was one of the best vampire movies ever, far better than the American version. Very atmospheric, mysterious. It's funny, because the two movies are different and the novel is different again. It's like they couldn't decide if the vampire was a girl, a boy, or a girlish boy who is currently androgynous, lol.

Reactions: Cloud

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
i could only find the american with the female vampire.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, that was one of the best vampire movies ever, far better than the American version. Very atmospheric, mysterious. It's funny, because the two movies are different and the novel is different again. It's like they couldn't decide if the vampire was a girl, a boy, or a girlish boy who is currently androgynous, lol.
Yeah I loved it, sucked me right in to the story and had me genuinely caring about the characters and how things were going to develop.
It wont be everyones cup of tea but I found it really interesting and as you say seeped in atmosphere.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Waiting for my idol BDs to ship in. I'll let you all know how that goes.