Most Overrated Movies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
*Cue Snobbish Film Buff Voice*

Very well...run off to your DVD collection no doubt filled with terrible
films...I myself will be watching Citizen Kane with audio commentary
by Roger Ebert Thank you very much.
Uh...man, I have like over 500 DVDs. Do you really want me to list them all? Lol.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I like Scarface a lot but I can understand how it's overrated...
Don't get me wrong I can watch it and enjoy it, but when like most of your friends think is the best movie ever, quote all the time, watch it all the time, and such you began to think it is overrated.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
No...because Citizen Kane won't be on that list!

Ha Ha! Try to recover from that sick burn!

:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Plot twist I do own Citizen Kane on VHS and DVD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Plot twist I do own Citizen Kane on VHS and DVD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
29wr50n.jpg

Oh My God! Shyamalan Twist! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
50/50 is overrated. The story of Adam (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) getting cancer in his spine at the young age of 27 but it was done in a humorous, whimsical manner. Bryce Dallas Howard was wonderful as the syrupy, sweet but two-timing girlfriend who pretends to care for him in his hour of need.

Anjelica Huston packs a powerhouse performance as Adam's overly-concerned mother Diane who has to care for her husband who suffering from Alzheimer's. The movie wasn't funny. Seth Rogen is grating on the nerves. Rogen has been the playing the same character for his entire career since Freaks and Geeks.

Last edited:

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
(500) Days of Summer was overrated. So much of these romantic comedies (i.e. "romcoms") are drab, run-of-the-mill predictable fare that when a rom-com comes out which is a little bit better than average critics swoon all over it. And ever since Joseph Gordon-Levitt hit success with the 500 Days his attitude towards the fans has change for the worse.

When he was a 3rd Rock from the Sun star, he posed for the pictures with fans and signed autographs. After the success of 500 Days, he refuses to sign autographs, even if it's only person asking for it on the street. During Comic-Con, when he was hyping up his sci-fi movie Looper, he still refused to sign autographs!