Most Overrated Movies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay if I drool anymore, I'll be like @Grievous over Charlotte :emoji_grin:

What was that?! Sorry...I wasn't paying attention...I was looking at something else...

Charlotte_Backside.jpg

Also Spaceballs makes the list for me. I felt that movie was beyond overrated. I don't understand why some people rant and rave about it. It had some funny moments in it but it just wasnt my cup of tea. I found it boring and hard to pay attention to for the most part.

giphy.gif

Wow...Spaceballs is one of the few thing Star Wars
"related" I can actually stomach these days.

Each to their own I guess...

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I can't believe I didn't put "Sideways" in here yet. I remember when this movie came out and everyone was telling me "Oh it's so brilliant" "The comedy is so understated!" "The performances are so nuanced!"

IT WAS FUCKING BORING!!!! I am a fucking wine snob and I HATED IT! The people in the film were unlikable, uninteresting and not fun to watch at all.

The worst thing about "Sideways" though is that if you don't like it, the people who do like assume you're stupid and they tell you that you were too stupid to get it. Forget that I graduated from college with honors. Forget that I am fluent in three languages, two being Japanese and Cherokee. Forget that I have a PhD in cognitive psychology. Forget that I am in Phi Theta Kappa. Because I don't like the movie "Sideways," I am stupid. And I've heard this crap from people every time I have criticized this awful shit pile of a movie. If I could rate it negative stars on IMDB, I would.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Forrest Gump is garbo.
I was going to mention this one as well. It was an okay movie with quotable phrases but I don't see why it got such huge praise.
I am not very big on army/war/ect films though so that could be why.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Bridesmaids (2011) was overrated. The humor is crude, sophomoric. While there was believable chemistry between Kristen Wiig and Chris O'Dowd, I didn't care for the rest of the plot and characters in this movie. Melissa McCarthy is having sex some guy she met on a plane and she's eating meat and cheeses. Not funny.

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Waynes world and Superbad now make my list. Really dumb movies, I turned Superbad off halfway through because I was so bored.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Way too many to list, but here are a few. The Matrix Triology, Napleon Dynamite, Juno, Avatar, Titantic, The Notebook, Inception, and Tim Burton's Alice in Wondeeland