Most Annoying Catch Phrases

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

How doesn't it fit Ryder's gimmick? Ryder is a douchebag bro. If you people have never encountered someone like this, you clearly didn't go to college. He uses the terms 'bro' and has a douchebag haircut with douchebag attire. It fits him perfetly to say something which is completely and utterly douchebag-like as Airfixx just admitted.

It's a genius gimmick for modern day.

noumenon

I live in Long Island...that's every guy around here. And I swear I heard one of them say "YOU KNOW IT!" really loud the other day at a bar.
Ryder's gimmick is fucking priceless. The thing they're doing with him and Rosa right now is amusing with the day dreams and stuff but I really wish they had continued to push him a little harder.

Also...c'mon guys.

R-Truth
WATTTHUP?!...WATHUUP? WATHHHUP!?

Possibly the most annoying shit ever.

LKP

I hate r-truths music and entrance. Whats up is the lamest way to get over grrrr i hate it.

xtremebadass

I always want to gouge my eyes out whenever Truth comes out, I am embarrassed for him.

Woo woo woo is shit. Ryder is shit.

Ryder is shit? Ryder is better than half the WWE roster. Let's talk shit, let's talk Yoshi Tatsu.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Surprised "Suck It" hasn't been said yet. When it was the 90's and Road Dogg and Billy Gunn were names and Triple H wasn't so fat from muscle it was cool.

But now? It looks so old and tiresome.

Snitsky's "It wasn't my fault" hit it's high note during Wrestlemania 21, the Taxi Driver promo. HI-LARIOUS.

straight_edge76

Surprised "Suck It" hasn't been said yet. When it was the 90's and Road Dogg and Billy Gunn were names and Triple H wasn't so fat from muscle it was cool.

But now? It looks so old and tiresome.

Snitsky's "It wasn't my fault" hit it's high note during Wrestlemania 21, the Taxi Driver promo. HI-LARIOUS.

Co-Sign on both.
I also thought that Heidenreich (SP?) with his "Are You My Friend?" thing which was funny at first but after a few weeks it was annoying as hell.

xMCMGxChick

Reaction score
I HATE when the miz says : "I'm the miz and I'm awesome."

Ohh, and when R-truth says : "What's up! over and over until he reaches the ring.

Kizza

I always want to gouge my eyes out whenever Truth comes out, I am embarrassed for him.

Ryder is shit? Ryder is better than half the WWE roster. Let's talk shit, let's talk Yoshi Tatsu.

Lets not. Yoshi is incredible. Plz tell me how he is shit.

Qwake

I think we can all agree that "Hi, I'm Dolph Ziggler" was the best catchphrase ever?

R-Truth and Cryme Tyme's shit really gets on my nerves too, and no I'm not racist!

Airfixx

^^^I think the honest amongst us all can agree that Ziggler's catchphrase got universally panned around these parts.

How doesn't it fit Ryder's gimmick? Ryder is a douchebag bro. If you people have never encountered someone like this, you clearly didn't go to college. He uses the terms 'bro' and has a douchebag haircut with douchebag attire. It fits him perfetly to say something which is completely and utterly douchebag-like as Airfixx just admitted.

I didn't use the word douchebag once... LOL

Rhetorically, what is it exactly that would make something a "douchebag" statement anyway...? Not to be facetious, but it's a pretty vague term in this context. "WooWooWoo" is catagorically nonsense... I fail to see what reaction it can or indeed DOES bring....

The crux of what I said previously was that he wouldn't get heat with me acting like that, I'd prob just ignore him, which incidentally is what large sections of the crowd seem to do (At least compared to Regal, Christian, Yoshi, Golddust, Seamus before he left and hell even Shelton & Koslov!)

It's a genius gimmick for modern day.

If it/he's that good then where's his heat?

Dispite the "genius" gimmick and a mild push, he's getting noticably out-popped each week even by a guy that doesn't speak proper english and has a completely generic baby-face persona.

In all honesty, I love the daydream sequences from the last 2 weeks, but they could have been done with any number of guys (e.g. Cena's a goof, esopecially whilst he's trying to act 'down' with DX atm - They could have done it with him) and it's by no means born directly of his gimmick.

xtremebadass

Lets not. Yoshi is incredible. Plz tell me how he is shit.

I am not down playing his wrestling, just everything else about him. Like we are talking catch phrases, which is like talking charisma and this guy is basically Funaki but a better wrestler.

MizMasta3000

Ever think that Ryder gets 10 times less tv time than everyone on the roster except for Reks. They need to make him a bit more serious at times to get him ore heat. Match-wise he beats out most of the roster especially tatsu (hes shit for real) how boring are his matches. He gets squashed the entire time and pulls a kick out of nowhere and wins :clap: :clap: ( :nonono: )