Most Annoying Catch Phrases

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Ok come on guys how can you forget........ THE POWER OF THE WARRRIORSSSSSSS ( then some random shit came out of warriors mouth about planets etc).

iamironman

Reaction score
ok i got a real one now

...and that was a poem BY HEIDENREICH!!!!!!

LKP

I got a better one you ready?

YOU WANT SOME? COME GET SOME!
That really grips my shit

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Sharon made "Really" more annouying. I didn't even know that was Miz' catchphase until that night.

The "WHAT" has to be the most annouying thing that comes to mind for me. I hate the fucking thing.

MizMasta3000

HAH! Heidenreich's poems were epic!

I remember he used to sit in the middle of the ring and make someone his "friend". They doing that poem thing to Knox but Its not working

Side Note: Notice how big he has gotten over the years???

06.jpg

440px-Mike_Knox_Cropped.jpg

back on topic

OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lubay

Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure if this counts as a catch phrase but, I absolutely hate it when Michael Cole calls EVERYTHING vintage.

noumenon

I'd say it qualifies. It's damn sure annoying if nothing else.

"PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!" also got really annoying while they were still using it.

xtremebadass

Sharon made "Really" more annouying. I didn't even know that was Miz' catchphase until that night.

YOU GOT THAT FUCKING RIGHT

I agree with J-Dawg, if anyone hates WOO woo WOO you will get your ass kicked by the majority of the IWF community

MizMasta3000

^^^second that.

@noumenon- I was just wondering :shifty: Seriously on tv he looks much bigger than he did in 2006 ECW

xtremebadass

I read in an earlier post about "Ballin'" and I agree.

MVP used "Ballin'" significantly after it was cool. It was in that one Jim Jones song, once MVP started using it you automatically thought "this is old." He still uses it to this day and adding to the spot MVP is at right now makes him even worse.

Also 3 black guys popping open a bottle of champagne in the VIP lounge screaming "Ballin'" was pretty gay.

noumenon

Al Sharpton started writing his letter of dissatisfaction right there.