Most Annoying Catch Phrases

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

remember Teddy Long would say "u can believe dat if u bac da mack" long after Rodney Mack got released?

xtremebadass

remember Teddy Long would say "u can believe dat if u bac da mack" long after Rodney Mack got released?

Remember Teddy Long would say "The reflection of perfection" when he managed Mark Jindrak and he would hold the mirror or some shit

noumenon

Remember when Teddy Long was a ref?.....ahhh..those were the days..

Reaction score
"If ya smeeeeeelllllllll...."

Look, it was cool for a time..But 2001-2002 Rock was so stale. So overplayed.

Airfixx

Woo woo woo is shit. Ryder is shit.

FINALLY!!!!

Until someone can add ANY insight into why he says "WooWooWoo" or what it's meant to mean/do/whatever or what the fans are meant to take away from him saying it, then IT'S SHIT!

If that prick came up to me and said it to my face, it wouldn't provoke a reaction, I'd probably walk away and think "Hmmmm... What a dick!" and like I've said before, if ya'll think being a bit of a dick is a decent gimmick then you're FAR too easily pleased.

At the VERY MOST, Ryder is just walking in the footsteps of The Miz... However he doesn't come close which is too bad for him cos we don't need another.

Can't think of much more repellenet or irritating than what Michael Cole says, PERIOD.

Hometown Kid

WooWooWoo is just a random thing an assclown would say, it has no meaning. How is it shit? It fits his character perfectly, i'm not sure what's so hard to understand about that. =/

Worst catchphrase = "I would like to be serious for a minute.." >_>

Kizza

Sorry, nothing beats "WHAT!?"

This. Anytime a wrestler pauses, the fuckwit crowd decides to go WHAT.

Seriously, shut the fuck up.

EDIT: Agreed with everyone that said Zack Ryder and Woo Woo Woo is shit. God, he was a sub standard wrestler with Hawkins, and now he's a substandard wrestler with a horrible gimmick.

Airfixx

WooWooWoo is just a random thing an assclown would say, it has no meaning. How is it shit?

Inexplicable "random"-ness is pretty shit IMO.

It fits his character perfectly, i'm not sure what's so hard to understand about that. =/

It's not a lack of understanding at play here... I'd even conceeded that, yes, it does suit his gimmick, but that's because his gimmick - a guy that says stupid things for no apparent reason whilst weraing dumb looking tights - sucks too.

seX-Power

Kizzlez said:
EDIT: Agreed with everyone that said Zack Ryder and Woo Woo Woo is shit. God, he was a sub standard wrestler with Hawkins, and now he's a substandard wrestler with a horrible gimmick.

It's a pity there aren't more of us.

Kizza

He's a tag team wrestler. He needs someone else as bad to make him look just as good, or someone else better to hide his flaws.

MizMasta3000

Zack Ryder is not that bad guys. Hes proven to me he put on a good championship quality type match. Only thing is he never is able to develop any Chemistry with any of the wrestlers. IMO they should have treated Edge, Hawkins, and Ryder sort of like the brood. Hawkins and Ryder would still be a succesful Heel or Face tag team. Could have been champs who knows. The fact is WWE splits up the good teams too early(Colons, Legacy,many more)and leaves teams that have guys that could do alot better by themseleves (CT, JeriShow, even DX)

Wrestling Station

you guys forgot about Cryme tyme? :smh their catch phrases are ASS.

Reaction score
^"We got Money, Money"

"Yeah Yeah"

Fuck Cryme Time. They've always been shit.