Most Annoying Catch Phrases

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I think we can all agree that "Hi, I'm Dolph Ziggler" was the best catchphrase ever?

R-Truth and Cryme Tyme's shit really gets on my nerves too, and no I'm not racist!

Just because you don't like a black wrestler doesn't automatically make you a racist. I like R Truth in the ring, but I hate his gimmick. Cryme Tyme are shit.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^^^

I thought I was the only one. I still find Cryme to be good. R-Truth too. Yet they are crapped on alot well for being crap. I don't see it though.

seX-Power

It's not like Cryme Tyme are winning titles or going over main eventers. They're gimmick tires but at least they canned that 'Word Up' crap.

straight_edge76

^^^

I thought I was the only one. I still find Cryme to be good. R-Truth too. Yet they are crapped on alot well for being crap. I don't see it though.

neither do I R-Truth is good in the ring and I find his character enertaining same as Cryme Tyme, they might not be winning titles and the like but they keep the fans enertained and I believe that is what they are supposed to do.

seX-Power

I meant that there's no real reason to complain about them because they're not prominent on Smackdown or in the WWE.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Oohhh... gotcha.

Cryme Tyme's kinda prominent, they are in that epic feud with The Hart Dynasty that's been going on for months.

straight_edge76

And haven't they won like 4 Number one contendors matches so far?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Career wise, they've won a lot of #1 cont. matches, they either lost them, or the match just never happened and was forgotten. I always wondered why WWE never got behind Cryme Tyme.

straight_edge76

Neither do I, before Jeri-Show had the straps I was seriously wondering why they didn't put them on Cryme Tyme who like it or not are fucking over as hell. It seemed that after they debuted it was only a matter of time before they had the belts but once again WWE has dropped the ball so far.

Kizza

R-Truth is good in the ring? Wow.

He is WWE's botchiest spot monkey. Just so many needless flip and stuff. He couldn't put on a basic wrestling match to save his life.

Airfixx

R-Truth is good in the ring? Wow.

LOL...Yeah, that'll ruin the average smarks credibility if anything will!

He is WWE's botchiest spot monkey. Just so many needless flip and stuff. He couldn't put on a basic wrestling match to save his life.

...Yup, that's about the strenght of it.

It frys my brain to think this bloke was a NWA 'world' champ... Ok, I know we're not talking bonafide NWA here, but as you say, I can't imagine him having a decent basic wrestling match, let alone one of main event quality nor being considered someone that can bring anything to a championship belt!

Kizza

Him getting over is the greatest example of how far crowd interaction can get you.

seX-Power

The WWE obviously recognize that his reactions are only cheap pops, or they wouldn't job him out to debutants on PPV.