monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

What are the odds of you saying all of this if monkeystyle was still admin?

Stupid question, you'll lie to me anyway.

LadyHotrod

MS as admin- OMG I LUV MS SO MUCH

MS no longer admin- IT WAS WELL DESERVED(hahaha he can't ban me now)

Sterl in a nutshell.

MS is right, about this fuck you this guy... We haven't even heard from Chuck yet and your speaking for him... Monkey is a fun to be around admin and makes decisions when they need to made, now stop being such a dickhole about it... he made a fucking mod for a section with no rules.... big the fuck deal

If this is real

If not, disregard my two cents

This Guy your still a good admin but If Monkey walked, this site would be alot more dead than if you walked... sorry

If monkeystyle loses his admin spot, I can totally imagine members jumping on the dick of Chuck, and Guy and suddenly go “against” my homey Mr. Monkey.

IF

And may I just say, after reading how obviously cocky and non shalount (spelt that hella wrong) Monkey was, the demotion was well deserved, he should of cared alot more if he expected Mark or Mike to not demote him

The only reason I say this is I expected him to really like idk fight to stay admin since he said he gave so much to the site and apparently gave this guy admin but all he basically did was make a few smart ass remarks and tell This Guy he will do whatever he wants and basically told This Guy to go fuck himself... that was really low IMO, not what I expected at all

For those too lazy to look back at the previous page.

LadyHotrod

The fucking fag whines about red rep so I give him one and he returns it, which is no big deal because us adults don't care about a red box in a forum.

Just think it's hilarious how much this asswipe cares about rep.

As I was saying before php attacked.

He did something similar. After telling himself that I always begged for reputation, the fucker messaged me asking me to rep him.

Hypocrite much?

King pin 316 part 2

Reaction score
okay.

1) neither mark or mike chaos have logged on in the last week or so.

2) the "view forum leaders" button suddenly disappeared.

3) kenfag still has a green name. i thought about it the first day now i believe that he was never really a mod, just had a name-color change and his name stuck to hiat.

4) chuck's last post about me is a nice touch.

yea

Soulpower

I'm going to say the same thing regarding Monkeystyle that I've always said.....

Lol, Montreal Canadiens.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Lol....you're welcome TDK. And Kenfan has no powers because he doesn't have a selected forum. I forgot that just removing him from the mod position for a section didn't remove him from that usergroup.

Wordlife

^no offense but I think I deserve to be green before you man... don't take that in a bad way

Wordlife

^lol I'm messing with you

I think we BOTH deserve to be a mod here... we've done a lot for this forum imo