• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Monitoring the WWEN launch

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Adam, that was exactly my reaction to hearing that new RAW & SD episodes won't be available straight away. Might aswell stick with watchwrestling.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
1133120011ebab402663a24eda374e4.png

Is what it appears as for me

Last edited:

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Interesting deal here.

On laptop and iPad, everything shows and plays great (at least everything I've tried).

On Roku, it gives me a much more limited selection (doesn't show all the PPV's as available, etc.).

wk

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Just woke up (after a very short sleep) and tried it up on my Android Tablet, Geoblocked me. Haven't been able to load a single video on the normal website since I woke up too when before it was working flawlessly.

How's my fellow foreigners success with this currently?

UPDATE: Did a few tests, and it appears as if their geoblock is in full effect now. It immediately started working after I turned on my American VPN. However, I can turn off the VPN straight after it loads a video and load using my usual connection, kinda odd and may just be a coincidence due to server load

Either way, with the VPN it was oddly enough running flawlessly still, their stream is amazing. But it screws up my automation on my HTPC's :S

Last edited:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Just woke up (after a very short sleep) and tried it up on my Android Tablet, Geoblocked me. Haven't been able to load a single video on the normal website since I woke up too when before it was working flawlessly.

How's my fellow foreigners success with this currently?

UPDATE: Did a few tests, and it appears as if their geoblock is in full effect now. It immediately started working after I turned on my American VPN. However, I can turn off the VPN straight after it loads a video and load using my usual connection, kinda odd and may just be a coincidence due to server load

Either way, with the VPN it was oddly enough running flawlessly still, their stream is amazing. But it screws up my automation on my HTPC's :S

The PayPal you used, did it have your proper address on?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Yes it did, but that wouldn't change anything considering it's working on my American VPN.

Working for you?

Yeah I did. Nah I was just checking in case they compared account address to PayPal billing address, which obviously will be different.

Unblockus already support the Network, by the way, for anyone that needs a DNS service.