• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghostbusters420

Reaction score
I dont think this is immature at all I did the same thing with my now ex-girlfriend we went out for almost a yearish, talked about sex and then did it when her parents werent home. I was 15 at the time so was she. Im now 16.

Dude just make sure you actually wanna lose it to her. If shes hot that helps too. Goodluck.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Wait, hold up. You lost your virginity to your aunt?

I think what he's saying is that he lost his virginity to some random girl and felt bad and his aunt was there and he ended up having sex with her as well.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's a teency bit creepy.

No that part I was joking about. I really didn't lose my virginity to my aunt. But I do regret losing my virginity to the girl that I did. It wasn't some random girl though. We were dating for a couple months. I found out she was using me as a cover up cause she was gay. She only had sex with me cause she wanted to protect her cover and say she was fucking me and not girls. Then when I broke up with her, bitch went crazy and started stalking me.

This Guy

sorry I find this whole topic funny as hell. We got Ghostbusters420 saying its not a big deal we did it when her parents weren't home. There is talk about maturity and other things. Let me tell all you 18 and younger members on here talking about who's mature enough to have sex and who isn't. Reguardless of who is of legal age in there respective country, if having sex with your gf is something you need to keep hidden from your parents, then your not mature enough. If your mature enough and you truely believe that you are ready then you should be able to tell your parents in a mature conversation that you are having sex.

Also you should be prepared to take responisibilty for those actions. Let me ask some of you 15 year olds who either have or are thinking about having sex. If you knock up your gf's. Are you still going to keep it hidden from your parents or try? Are you going to be able to support this child should abortion not be an option (either through religion or laws or just personal choice)? No. Your 15!!! You can't support a child.

So think about these things. Also one other thing, hibee you talk about how you know you'll be with her because of a "spark" a spark just indicates a physical attraction...doesn't mean you'll be together forever.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Do NOT trust her on her word about the pill. Wear a condom anyways numbnuts!

Reaction score
Guy - Me and my girlfriend have already talk about those consequencies. We said that we would use so much protection until we want and are able to support a baby if we last together for at least 3 - 4 years then I will considerate it.

RKO - I never said i wasn't going to wear one.

Evertone what pisses me off is in my school people bed hope and dont have bairs yet one of my mate shad a pregnancy scare wi her oyfriend of 9 months at the time. I am a 15 year old virgin. So ye. Thats to inform you all. and my sex ed was shit in school because I go to a Roman Catholic School. And I have gave up on religion before you say it is against gods will.

This Guy

you can use all the protection in the world, doesn't mean you cant still knock her up. So again, what will you do if you do.

Travis40

Hibee, please don't use two condoms at once...you'd just be asking for trouble. I just wanted to make sure you knew not to use two condoms....DON'T USE TWO CONDOMS!

As someone already said, a spark only indicates physical attraction, not an indication that will let you know that you should be together forever. You need to think long and hard (tehe), and decide if you REALLY want to lose your virginity, and if you do, ask yourself if this girl is special enough.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Me and my girlfriend have unprotected sex, but I just pull out before every time, its probably my best skill, all that good ol feeling and I dont have a issue with having children.

Just go for it and than stop if you think you should, if your about to play insert it in the foxhole and you think to yourself is this right, stop right there.

This Guy

you know that method isn't full proof either right? Just because you pull out before the climax point your still releasing tiny amounts during sex.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Well, I never wanted to tell you this but.... Since I'm not goona meet any of you, I'm sterile from getting my nuts hit hard last year during wrestling, doctor even told me I cant have kids..

Vandy316

Reaction score
thank you This Guy. that is what i mean by fucking ur life up. Not only that but usually one bad thing will lead to another. also if she does get pregnant, there goes ur social life unless one of ur parents will actually support ur dumbass.

This Guy

I'm not saying your doctor is wrong sterl, but my friends mom had her tubes tied after she was born...she has a younger sister now. So lets just say things can still happen...I don't think I'd want to take that chance even if I was in your situation.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
lol But My balls got removed because they got so badly hit, they were like broken.