Me and my girlfriend

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

I ain't denying that the chances are zero, but again...stranger things have happened.

Ghostbusters420

Reaction score
sorry I find this whole topic funny as hell. We got Ghostbusters420 saying its not a big deal we did it when her parents weren't home. There is talk about maturity and other things. Let me tell all you 18 and younger members on here talking about who's mature enough to have sex and who isn't. Reguardless of who is of legal age in there respective country, if having sex with your gf is something you need to keep hidden from your parents, then your not mature enough. If your mature enough and you truely believe that you are ready then you should be able to tell your parents in a mature conversation that you are having sex.

Also you should be prepared to take responisibilty for those actions. Let me ask some of you 15 year olds who either have or are thinking about having sex. If you knock up your gf's. Are you still going to keep it hidden from your parents or try? Are you going to be able to support this child should abortion not be an option (either through religion or laws or just personal choice)? No. Your 15!!! You can't support a child.

So think about these things. Also one other thing, hibee you talk about how you know you'll be with her because of a "spark" a spark just indicates a physical attraction...doesn't mean you'll be together forever.

Im not gonna lie im pretty immature but still its not like we were gonna have sex while her parents were home thad be really akward and weird.

On a side note ALWAYS WEAR RUBBER!

CT Styles

Me and my girlfriend have unprotected sex, but I just pull out before every time, its probably my best skill, all that good ol feeling and I dont have a issue with having children.

Just go for it and than stop if you think you should, if your about to play insert it in the foxhole and you think to yourself is this right, stop right there.
If anyone does that they are an absolute fucking idiot. Myself included. Condoms are to always be used.

lol But My balls got removed because they got so badly hit, they were like broken.
I'm keeping this post for future reference.

Kizza

How hard is it to go and buy some rubber anyways? 10 bucks is nothing compared to the shit not wearing one can cause.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Me and my girlfriend have unprotected sex, but I just pull out before every time, its probably my best skill, all that good ol feeling and I dont have a issue with having children.

Just go for it and than stop if you think you should, if your about to play insert it in the foxhole and you think to yourself is this right, stop right there.

That's the reason why kids shouldn't have sex now. Or one's who don't know nearly as much as they think they do. The female can still get pregnant even if you pull out. You can use a condom and she can be on the pill and she could still get pregnant. It's less likely but there's still a chance.

Well, I never wanted to tell you this but.... Since I'm not goona meet any of you, I'm sterile from getting my nuts hit hard last year during wrestling, doctor even told me I cant have kids..

Sooo, did the doctor also tell you you or your partner couldn't get aids? Did he also tell you you or your partner couldn't get any STD's? If you're sterile, why do you pull out?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
sorry I find this whole topic funny as hell. We got Ghostbusters420 saying its not a big deal we did it when her parents weren't home. There is talk about maturity and other things. Let me tell all you 18 and younger members on here talking about who's mature enough to have sex and who isn't. Reguardless of who is of legal age in there respective country, if having sex with your gf is something you need to keep hidden from your parents, then your not mature enough. If your mature enough and you truely believe that you are ready then you should be able to tell your parents in a mature conversation that you are having sex.

El Bingo.

Hibee, please don't use two condoms at once...you'd just be asking for trouble. I just wanted to make sure you knew not to use two condoms....DON'T USE TWO CONDOMS!

Forgive my ignorance because I have never tried this or heard of it, but why is it such an important situation not to use two condoms at once? Not that I ever would, but seriously, whats with the freak out? lol.

Well, I never wanted to tell you this but.... Since I'm not goona meet any of you, I'm sterile from getting my nuts hit hard last year during wrestling, doctor even told me I cant have kids..

Soo your sterile, yet you pull out? WTFBBQ?

MikeRaw

Lol, Sterl. If you had no balls removed, why would you pull out? This story is getting stranger and stranger.
Anyways, on topic...
Forgive my ignorance because I have never tried this or heard of it, but why is it such an important situation not to use two condoms at once? Not that I ever would, but seriously, whats with the freak out? lol.
They'll both end up falling off, or not protecting properly. I've never tried two, and wouldn't plan on, so I don't know from first hand or anything, but I've always been under the impression that using two causes them both to not stay on. Two condoms is worse than one.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Well I lied about the pulling out part because I didnt wanna tell you about me having my balls removed, but than I just said fuck it and there you go.