Me and my girlfriend

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
So it was YOU who broke his balls. I knew it!

Edit: Directed towards Travis...Mike replied seconds before me. lol

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Ya, so at least now I can have all the unprotected sex I want and only worry about AIDs, Hepatitis, etc. Pregnancy is no longer an issue.

Travis40

Ya, so at least now I can have all the unprotected sex I want and only worry about AIDs, Hepatitis, etc. Pregnancy is no longer an issue.

....I'd rather worry about pregnancy than AIDS and Hepatitis, but that's just me.

MikeRaw

I'm not even trying to offend you here or anything, cause you know I like you most of the time, but I'd much rather have 2 balls, and have to use a condom, than have unprotected sex with no balls.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Well It would suck if I couldnt get stiff, but since I can its no big deal

Vandy316

Reaction score
....I'd rather worry about pregnancy than AIDS and Hepatitis, but that's just me.

well everyone has to worry about AIDS and Hepatitis. Unexpected pregnancy is just one of the things he doesnt have to worry about. Now, hes also fucked by not being able to have children of his own

Moonlight Drive

Just chuck on a 'dommy and never mention it to anyone on this site again.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Its not really a big deal at all for a few reasons

1.Never wanted kids anyway, just money wasted. In a shitty economy a kid is nothing but a good way to make your life shit.

2.I can pretty much have sex whenever I want with whoever I want and not have to worry about the consequences of pregnancy. Sure STDs (or STIs) are an issue, but I know whos a whore and whos not.

3.My nob still works just fine and dandy, therefore I can still keep it where it has to be for as long as it has to be there.

4.Most girls who know about it where I am from like it. They know that they can whenever they want and I'm the only guy who cant make there belly get big in a few months.

Rant over.

MikeRaw

Its not really a big deal at all for a few reasons

1.Never wanted kids anyway, just money wasted. In a shitty economy a kid is nothing but a good way to make your life shit.

2.I can pretty much have sex whenever I want with whoever I want and not have to worry about the consequences of pregnancy. Sure STDs (or STIs) are an issue, but I know whos a whore and whos not.

3.My nob still works just fine and dandy, therefore I can still keep it where it has to be for as long as it has to be there.

4.Most girls who know about it where I am from like it. They know that they can whenever they want and I'm the only guy who cant make there belly get big in a few months.

Rant over.

1-C'mon Sterl. You think the economy is going to be the exact same in say, 15 years from now?

2-Lame.

3-True enough

4-You're not the only guy. The majority of guys won't get a girl pregnant, as long as they use a condom, which will work MOST of the time.

Meh, not bashing you. It doesn't matter to me one way or the other. If you like it that way, all the power to ya, but I know I wouldn't like it, lol. Just me though.

This Guy

1. the econemy may suck, but coming home to my daughter is the highlights of my day. I'm telling you right now, you don't really know love until its your own child and nothing makes me happier then seeing her running to me happy to see me come home from work.

2. yeah because only whores get deseases.

3. hey if it works and your happy good for you

4. um sure whatever

Kizza

1. You're an idiot. Ever heard the expression "All good things must come to an end." Or, "What goes up, must come down?"

2. Yeah, whores are the only ones who ever have STD's.

3. SCROTS.

4. Rofl.